Dr. Elsa Schneider and a Willie Scott heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumuckl8968

Freaked Out
Reaction score

ARE there Indy Fans out there,

they are interested in a Dr. Elsa Schneider and a Willie Scott head?:wave

then lets make a list for snyderman!

LIST Willie:
pumuckl8968
swsqueakquels
yruh8n
CAZAFANTASMA
mfisher
Wor-Gar
ChibiSchmoo

Elsa:
pumuckl8968
yruh8n
ChibiSchmoo

Last edited:
Not that interested in Elsa (also, she has a somewhat generic look, so wouldn't be hard to match with a blond female head.)

Would love Willie Scott, but her outfits would be impossible to match. Would be maybe tempted to try it if HT does a TOD Indy though.

And also, Snyderman is not the most responsive to requests unless there's big demand.

ARE there Indy Fans out there,

they are interested in a Dr. Elsa Schneider and a Willie Scott head?:wave

then lets make a list for snyderman!

And also, Snyderman is not the most responsive to requests unless there's big demand.

Really? They don't immediatly jump on everything that is requested, but if they say they are going to get around to it they do. Unlike many sculptors on here they don't require a certain number of request to start something, or to be paid up front. Last I heard they are currently working on the new season of Robot Chicken as well as licensed work for prepainted statues. It's a busy studio and I would think that custom heads would be more fill in work than a priority. Little interest is shown on a lot of thier threads so it's a wonder they even bother. I would be interested in any Indy heads they want to offer, especially the females.

Last edited:
Hey man, I'm in for Willie, I contacted Amnur, and he would be interested in making a Willie , so check his work, I think he's our best bet since he's ready to start working , he asked me for a lot of reference pictures from side to side, which I found already.

Let me know what you think!

:)

Not if you put her in Indy's tuxedo from the Flight Scene/Welcome to India/Traveling to Pankot sections of the movie.

You got the frizz, you got the woman in a man's suit... that look is about as eighties as it gets! :yess:

Really? They don't immediatly jump on everything that is requested, but if they say they are going to get around to it they do. Unlike many sculptors on here they don't require a certain number of request to start something, or to be paid up front. Last I heard they are currently working on the new season of Robot Chicken as well as licensed work for prepainted statues. It's a busy studio and I would think that custom heads would be more fill in work than a priority. Little interest is shown on a lot of thier threads so it's a wonder they even bother. I would be interested in any Indy heads they want to offer, especially the females.

I suggested he do a Leia Slave head - which would obviously be a big seller if they nailed it (which they could, based on their Marion) and he agreed it was a good idea and said he'd do it, but it just went on month after month without any development and here we are nearly a year later, there has been nothing, so I just gave up.

It's possible he's just super busy, but all I'm saying is don't get your hopes up.

I suggested he do a Leia Slave head - which would obviously be a big seller if they nailed it (which they could, based on their Marion) and he agreed it was a good idea and said he'd do it, but it just went on month after month without any development and here we are nearly a year later, there has been nothing, so I just gave up.

It's possible he's just super busy, but all I'm saying is don't get your hopes up.

It's been quite a while since I have able to stop by thier studio, but the last time I was there I was told that Slave Leia was one of the heads they were doing as apart of a trade with someone so it will probably happen eventually. They recently posted pictures of the Bill Paxton from Aliens that they said they would do. It took quite a while for that to appear, but it happened. Just so you know Snyder-man is a spokesman for his parents. If you've never seen thier web site you should check it out. www.joyandtomstudios.com

new List Dr. Elsa Schneider and a Willie Scott heads

LIST Willie:
pumuckl8968
swsqueakquels
yruh8n
CAZAFANTASMA
mfisher
Wor-Gar
ChibiSchmoo

Elsa:

pumuckl8968
yruh8n
ChibiSchmoo

Snyderman say:

Hi Marcus,

We have been very busy lately, but we still may get to these.

Josh

and yesterday:

We have not had a chance to start them yet. We will post pictures when we do.

It has been about 18 months now...any movement on these custom sculpts?

LIST Willie:
pumuckl8968
swsqueakquels
yruh8n
CAZAFANTASMA
mfisher
Wor-Gar
ChibiSchmoo
Bransonch

Elsa:
pumuckl8968
yruh8n