Perfect head / body for custom THUGGIE !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I need to save the images to post over here... but CM Toys just announced some new bearded private military contractor figures.. one of the heads looks PERFECT for a custom TOD Thuggie :) I foresee a slew of those popping up on here once that set is released ! (go to the OSW forum and check the thread for photos)

I was so focused on the one with the thick beard being perfect for a Thuggie I did not pay attention to the second headsculpt... it looks VERY promising for a Cairo swordsman bash ... my custom Indy villain collection is going to grow this summer :)

Cairo Swordsman ??

142200xf0xhxuchxhfcrbb.jpg

Thuggie ??

141706n4y5yrrxrnknckzj.jpg

Swordsman is a maybe.... but that Thuggie is perfect I think.. plus the CM Toys bodies are seamless muscle bodies too !

Thnx for the tip mike. Got any leads on the thuggee outfit?

Best,

Robert

Thnx for the tip mike. Got any leads on the thuggee outfit?

Best,

Robert

That Thuggee head looks cool, but yes, the outfit is the question! Has anyone done one? What about the guy that does the Monkey Man outfits?

^^ Looks great. My one concern with the new heads are the scale. They sort of remind me of Soldier Story heads, which are always maybe 20-30% under scale (depending on what you are comparing it to of course), though the last couple of SS heads have been a bit better.

The Thuggee and the swordsman are both supposed to be huge guys and both have faces/beards exposed completely. The Thuggee candidate's beard does look nice and big, but I hope the overall scale isn't too teeny.

For those planning on taking on the project.. I ordered a pair of Sideshow black ninja pants (from GI Joe line).. look like perfect perfect pants for the baggy giant thuggie costume... will do the leather work myself... just gotta find the right boots.. well, que up the movie or find screenshots online to even know what the right boots should look like !

So did anyone actually get this head and do the Giant Thuggee custom?

I just started working on one but I don't actually have the head yet. Really don't want to pay the $50+ they're asking on ebay. Any leads? Thanks!

Thanks, I did pick one up from ebay for about that price a month ago. Haven't decided if I want to use the original or cast it yet.

Just ordered the head tonight.. question is.. what is the beefiest muscle body out there which does not appear cartoonish ?

That's a good question. Heard these heads are smaller than the usual heads so i think the arnie body might work or the cm toys one?

They also have muscular club ones.

Best,

Robert

Just ordered the head tonight.. question is.. what is the beefiest muscle body out there which does not appear cartoonish ?

I didn't really see anything strange about the headsize.

I originally thought I could get away with using the HT Indy muscle body for this - it looked fine until I got the head on it. But now it looks too scrawny with the head, so I'll be saving that body for Mola Ram or a Thuggee slaver. So yeah, will have to check out those options...

Back