New from DID nude body Dean Winchester

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonsleeper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please merge if there is another thread on this

Wow Dean Winchester:clap

img_2953.jpg

img_2957.jpg

img_2997.jpg

Looks good.

It's about time they moved past that godawful wrist joint they have been using.

Looks like dragon finally made it to todays standards, about time. If they got out of ww2 for a second and started making modern soldiers they would be on to something. Dragon makes some good stuff at reasonable prices its just so over done with the ww2 stuff that it boring. I would like a few good modern grunts and pilots using this new body.

This is DiD, not Dragon... But same issue with being mostly WWII.

Great looking body though, wonder how much?

This is DiD, not Dragon... But same issue with being mostly WWII.

Great looking body though, wonder how much?

:slap I get them mixed up all the time, but I think they may be connected somehow, not sure though. I remember this figure being posted before but never seen any release date or info, anyone know whats the deal with this one?

Personally I reckon that's one of the best likeness for Dean I've seen - he's been really hard to do.

i agree he is hard to capture the heads mouth is good but the eyes look like the usual did eyes,which takes the likeness off, ive seen an iminime dean in person so in my eyes its only ok, really like the body though,
lets hope its cheap:)

yeah i recall iminime making them last year maybe i ordered a painted one their no longer available i think cant find a link man soz any one have a $$ on the bodies

Yea, not really seeing the likeness. With a character like Dean Winchester, the likeness has to be spot on or it just doesn't work since his other features and clothes aren't all that unique.

Back