Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanJG1

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I just found this on Man of Action Figures website:
batman.preview.jpg

joker_3.jpg

"Imported from Japan! Based on the best-selling series Batman: Hush by Jeph Loeb and Jim Lee, Medicom unveils their first two releases in their new DC Comics Real Action Hero line of 1/6-scale figures. Batman and the Joker are both sculpted from original designs by Jim Lee, and are built using the finest craftmanship and costume tailoring. If you can find a nicer looking Joker or Batman, buy him!"
This listing is for a set of 2 : Joker and Batman.

Here is the link:
https://www.manofactionfigures.com/products/real-action-heroes-rah-batman-hush-set-2-medicom

I think Batman's torso and arms look great. Hopefully Medicom will supply more (and larger) pictures to get a better look. This is one of the reasons I am not pulling the trigger on Joker 2.0 until I see what comes out of SDCC. I am excited to see what SS reveals in their DC Comics line. It's interesting that the description says it's the first two releases in their new DC Comics Real Action Hero line of 1/6-scale figures. For years the closest we had to great DC comic characters was the 13" DC Direct line. Now it looks like we have 2 competing high end manufacturers.
Sounds like a good time to be a DC 1/6 comic figure fan :yess:

Last edited:
Re: Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush set

What the??

This was unexpected. Potentially a sorta kinda but not really competition for SSC.

Those look pretty cool but I bet they're going to cost an arm and a leg plus your kidney

I thought that, too, but the site linked says they are $350 together. Probably not worth that much from a quality perspective, but not nearly as bad as some of Medi's previous stuff, price-wise.

I don't know, sort of feeling a DO WANT vibe from Batman.

Looks great in that picture. But when the production figure has paint apps unworthy of a $5 Hasbro figure, and when the figure crumbles to pieces in your hands, you may change your mind.

Batman looks alright the joker sculpt is awful.

I thought that, too, but the site linked says they are $350 together. Probably not worth that much from a quality perspective, but not nearly as bad as some of Medi's previous stuff, price-wise.

Agreed. Not bad for a medi figure set of 2. Especially when you look at the cowboys an aliens figures going for $225 each.

I'm just no a fan of Jim Lee's work do these aren't for me. I'd love to see a Lee Bermejo Batman though.

In my opinion (I'm pretty sure nobody here cares), these look pretty good! Plus think of it this way, since there's no true reference except some artwork, nobody can really nit-pick the sculpts to death.
The Joker looks crazy! Exactly what he's suppose to be.
A must get (but a probably won't) for me!

Batman does look pretty cool, not so much the joker but thats the look they were going for so thats ok. The price is to high though and being medicom batman will likely be a bit of a midget to standing at about 11 inches is there usual:( Would love to see something of this type on toys r us shelfs for like 50 bucks. It is possable as we seen for captain action to put out a good quality 12" fully posiable figure for a reasonable price on the mass market shelfs. Not expecting that from medicom but it would be nice for other manufactors to step up to the 1:6 plate in mass market stores. Everything cool for 1:6 now is online and starts at like 120+ plus shipping, most things I want starts at 200+:gah:

I think we need to see some closer shots of the faces

Awesome. Best 1/6th joker and batman ( mass produced) I've seen yet. JUST by nature of being comic book versions.

REALLY excited for SDCC now.

Wow! Outa nowhere. I loved the Hush series and am a fan of Lee's art so these I'll probably get. They both look really close to source. Batman's legs need a little more meat on the bone though.

Back