Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vic Zito

Freakalicious
Reaction score
seems like nobodies done any custom leatherfaces from the first or second movie in 1/6th scale. anybody done anything with a leatherface custom?

im thinking about doing one from the original movie :wink1:

I know of people who has modified, customized and repainted sideshow original and remake Leatherface. But don't recall one being done from scratch.

Search in the "Custom Creations" section. Gary23 has done a pretty amazing Leatherface and Choptop, from scratch, with plans to do more. He said when he has the time that he'd like to do all Leatherfaces from every movie. Not sure if that's changed or not. :)

Here's one I customized.

Leatherface1.jpg

Leatherface4.jpg

leatherfaceb.jpg

I'll be upgrading my Sideshow figure once I get the a Kaustic Plastic body. The overall figure is pretty nice, but the skinny buck arms just kill it.

The bodies are shipping now, so hopefully I'll get mine from BBTS soon :pray:

Thanks bud.

I repainted the face.
weathered the shirt and pants.
repainted the arm gauntlets to make it look more like leather.
bloodied the apron, hands and chainsaw.
I bought this loose and I was originally gonna add some bulk to him as I've seen someone did that to their leatherface before but I believe the original owner already did that cause he does look more bulky compared to most of the leatherface pics that I've seen.

Last edited:
I am currently working on an end scene in black suit leatherface from the original! I will get some pictures up when completed!

Nice, did you sculpt a new mask as well? I'd love to see what you came up with :duff

Thanks alot, sure is a complete new scupt but did go with sculpt hair which I think turned out perfect. the real hair just did not do it. Just got to finish making the chainsaw.

Here we have the 1/6th scaled 12" figure of Leatherface as he appeared at the end scene of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
The figure consists of:
Custom pieced together suit. Tie, Jacket, Shirt, Trousers and the shoes have been custom weathered
Hands painted with small custom bracelet
Hot Toys based custom with real sand
Headsculpt and hair fully sculpt and painted
For any one who might be intrested this figure is for sale so pm before it goes to ebay
12345678910.jpg

DSCN3136.jpg

DSCN3137.jpg

DSCN3139.jpg

DSCN3144.jpg

DSCN3145.jpg

DSCN3146.jpg

DSCN3147.jpg

Not much of a custom, but I did swap my Leatherface onto a HT muscle body and dirty it up a bit.

P1160362.jpg

P1160360-1.jpg

P1160355.jpg

P1160354.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely should. You can find it really cheap on ebay.

With a little TLC the figure really shines.

And, Joel, your LF custom is pretty sweet. Always wanted Sideshow to do that version in 1/6 scale.

Back