Khai @ Kool Kollectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolkollectibleskhai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, thought I'd share a couple of quick vids of my Star Wars and Hot Toys collection so far.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxYzf-yzk6w[/ame]

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Re: My collection so far!

Sweet collection! :clap Really enjoyed watching your collection vids and can't wait to see what other pieces you can get your hands on next.

Nice! Your Keaton pose with the cape billowing actually tempted me into picking one up. I watched that movie and didn't really like it as others seem to have... Been waiting for the dark knight rises flood.

How stable are all those figures without a stand???

Very Cool Collection; Khai, Really Digged the Lego X-Wing and Tie Fighter nicely done, and some Great Hot Toys, Welcome to the Show

Cool collection and nice narrative video.
5dugl3.gif

Hey thanks guys! This forum has been a great place to share info. Definitely been a fun ride on the hot toys slippery slope so far!! :)

Nice! Your Keaton pose with the cape billowing actually tempted me into picking one up. I watched that movie and didn't really like it as others seem to have... Been waiting for the dark knight rises flood.

How stable are all those figures without a stand???

My poses arent all that dynamic or awesome like others I've seen on here. Just too much futzing needed for that :) Since they're all pretty relaxed poses, most of the figures are fine without stands. The only one that really needs a stand is the DX08 Joker with his loose ankles!!

Very Cool Collection; Khai, Really Digged the Lego X-Wing and Tie Fighter nicely done, and some Great Hot Toys, Welcome to the Show

I missed out on getting the UCS Millenium Falcon when it came out (stupid decision) and now it's way too expensive. Oh well, live and learn :)

Thanks :) Hope my rambling wasnt too boring! Never really know how the vids will go. Love all the online reviewers that actually go into depth on each figure.

Not at all. Rather my feedback is positive on your video. You have a good voice and clear speech and can be a good RJ or even better. As I said it was pretty interesting to listen while watching.
2rqbwnp.gif

Not at all. Rather my feedback is positive on your video. You have a good voice and clear speech and can be a good RJ or even better. As I said it was pretty interesting to listen while watching.
2rqbwnp.gif

Wow, good voice and clear speech?!?! That's a first! LOL! I thought a lot of people would be weirded out by the Aussie accent! :)

What's an RJ?

Back