Prop Sideshow/Museum Replicas - Arc Reactor Prop - "Proof that tony stark has a heart"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timtiernan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Sideshow/Museum Replicas - Arc Reactor Prop - "Proof that tony stark has a heart"

Hello All,

Thanks for welcoming me to your forum, quite possibly my favourite place in the world now!

I've recently purchased the Sideshow/Museum Replicas Arc Reactor (Item no. 900610) but it's missing the original cable that comes out of the back.

I was wondering if anyone on here has one that they could take a photo of and share it with me so that I can attempt to create a replica. I've been in contact with Sideshow and Museum Replicas and they are unable to supply the part as a spare.

It really is a wonderful piece of kit and it's such a shame that it doesn't have this part included.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tim

Re: Sideshow/Museum Replicas - Arc Reactor Prop - "Proof that tony stark has a heart"

Hi Chris, thanks for that, I did look at that thread but I couldn't find any decent pictures of the cable that comes out of the back.

I was hoping that someone with one could take a photo of just the cable and post it?

Back