The new Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Debuting in Green Lantern Issue #0 in September:

GL_Cv0_PREVIEWS_final2_0.jpg

He's packing heat and he has a boss arabic tattoo. Because that's, like, totally baller and ____. He's eXtreme!!!

Uh. . .what? :lol

I bet Jim Lee designed this outfit, as well.

Agreed.

Dan DiDio, Jim Lee, and Geoff Johns can't be pushed in front of a moving bus fast enough. DC has been officially devolved into early 90s Image pap.

Seriously, why the ____ would a Green Lantern have a gun?
Because he might be from the hood, yo. After all, DC is trailblazing with their stereotypes presented as "diversity".

WTF is that?! Ghetto Lantern? You can create any weapon you imagine, and you're packing a sidearm?

Someone post a GIF of Arsenio Hall from Harlem Nights yelling "Put that little thing away!"

Agreed.

Dan DiDio, Jim Lee, and Geoff Johns can't be pushed in front of a moving bus fast enough. DC has been officially devolved into early 90s Image pap.

You say that as though this is the straw that broke the Camel's back, but I'd say we passed that point a while ago. For God's sake, Robin has feathers, Superboy has a friggin' Superman tattoo, Rob Liefeld's been on what? five books now? Now this? Mah goodness.

I think that what makes it just cross the line from "ridiculous" to "Pure ____" is the piece. They couldn't have just made the gun a construct from his ring? lolz :lol

Back