• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Statues & Art Prints - Kratos, Red Skull, Neytiri, Sparrow + more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
I still say its silly to have separated the for sale section into fgures and statues, especially when trying to sell both, so here is a second thread.

Need to let go of a few pieces in my collection.
All statues have shipping included, ship in the continental U.S. and insurance for the amount paid.

Neytiri - Avatar Exclusive - Excellent shape - Displayed behind glass in smoke free home - $350

Elektra - White Version Edition Size: 100 - Excellent shape - $350

Sideshow Jack Sparrow PF Exclusive - Excellent Shape - $350

Sideshow Kratos Exclusive - Excellent Shape - $850

Sideshow Red Skull Premium Format - Non Ex - Great Shape - $500

Prints:
I have photoshopped all the prints I'm offering into one image, prints are sized fairly accurately with one another but make sure you read the size next to each, if knowing the exact size is important.

All prints are in great shape and have been signed by their respective artists. I am the original owner and obtained each one myself. In cases where I can find these on ebay I am undercutting the lowest listing.

All prints will ship flat unless otherwise noted.

- X-Girls - John Hughes - Signed - 24x18 - $60 Shipped
- Pinup Patriot - Greg Horn - Signed - 11x17 - $75 Shipped
- Wolverine - John Tyler Christopher - Signed - 11x17 - $45 Shipped
- Rogue - Mark Brooks - Signed - 13x19 - $95 Shipped
- Joker and Harley - Mark Brooks - Signed - 11x17 - $75 Shipped

INCENTIVES:
- If you want to buy more than one, I can knock a little off, depending on quantity.
- Buy 2 or more prints, I'll throw in the Family Guy Blue Harvest Art Litho with Certificate of Authenticity FREE
- Buy Patriot, Wolverine, Rogue and Joker, I'll throw in the Family Guy and X-Girls FREE.

printsy.jpg

By corrose at 2012-06-04

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow Statues & Art Prints

Wow so many nice prints. Love the WW and the Harley ones. How limited is the WW?

They aren't limited in the sense that they have an edition size, but they are his prints he sells at shows, and hand signs. Typically these kinds of prints are a little higher, because I think folks take into consideration that if you want to get one of these prints first hand you have to find a convention the artist is at, you then have to buy your convention badge, for example the 3 day pass I bought where Greg Horn was at was $75. Gas to get to the convention, hotel room costs, and then waiting anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple hours in line to meet the artists, and you can't roll them up, so keeping them flat during the convention until you get back to your hotel room, and avoiding a jampacked showroom floor of people bumping into you :)

All that aside, last time I checked, Im undercutting ebay prices significantly because I'm trying to raise $$ fast.

So pretty please PM me if you see anything you like and want to try to work out some kind of deal.
I ship fast and I ship securely.

For the rest of today, I'd really love to move some of the prints, any 2 I'll do for $100 shipped.

Shoot me some PMs!

/bump for new incentive for art prints.
This offer lasts for the next 24 hours

- All prints shown, including the free one - $250 shipped in the states, that's $100 off the combined price.

Statues still available, if interested in any of the 3 listed, PM me, lets work something out.
Also added today, Kratos Exclusive and Red Skull PF.

Last edited:
Back