The Metal Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crows

Super Freak
Reaction score
8K1pmn4.png

Last edited:
If you haven't seen them, Metal: A Headbanger's Journey and Metal Evolution by Sam Dunn are a must for any self-professed metalhead.

Hell yea evilface! Zakk and Down are where its at! Slipknots gotta be one of my favs if not my favorite. Saw Manson in concert at mayhem and he was eh. Couldnt really understand him unless you knew the words to the song. Put on a hell of a light show tho. BLS was amazing in concert! It was sweet watching Zakk just shred a 11 min solo. Slipknot will be crazy at this yrs mayhem! Also a huge fan of Trivium and idk if youd classify COC as metal, but they are similar to Down and another kick ass band

I am a metalhead till death....Hell I play it...here is my weapon of choice:rock2:rock2:rock2

Drum-1.jpg

i'm drunk, and this is my alarm clok to kick start my day...
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eShSOlhX9w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eShSOlhX9w[/ame]

Misleading thread title. :mad:

I was all pumped to share my collection various metals and alloys.

Gutted. :(

My favorite is cobalt. What's yours? :dance

bs_k2.jpg

First six albums. Last two with Ozzy don't count, and Sabbath with any other singer wasn't Sabbath.

Always been partial to tungsten :love

Favorite band= AC/DC (w/Bon)

Concert = '97 Ozzfest.

Runner up= AC/DC Phoenix '07 (?)

yeah I love that movie and that show, really really good stuff,

I was going to say my favorite concerts were Gwar and Mushroomhead, well, visually they were pretty amazing, Gwar was F___ng Insane!!! I am not even a huge Gwar fan but is the craziest thing I've seen on stage,

Mushroomhead was really good too, they did some tricks with drums and water that looked like the Blue Man Group, it was pretty good,
the shows I will really love to see is, Marilyn Manson and Slipknot, I have not yet get a chance to see them

Marilyn always puts on a good show and if you've seen him once, you've seen him period. Just make sure of two things. Don't catch him at a festival or you won't get the full shenanigans, and make sure you catch him before he goes the Rob Zombie route. I caught Rob on the Hellbilly Deluxe tour (with Korn) and was just awed at the stage show. Caught him headlining the B-stage at Ozzfest and not only can he not hang anymore (he got winded after the second song and halfassed the rest of his set), but he needs to change Zombie to Dirty Hippy. :(

Last edited:
My favorite metal bands and their albums:

cover_1246231182008.jpg
20372.jpg
cover_1948221212008.jpg

I actually saw all three of these in one concert, but it was way past their primes, so not sure it was my favorite metal concert.

Not sure if Coheed and Cambria is considered metal, but if so, when I saw them on their IKSSEIII concert that was awesome.

My favorite metal band that I have never been lucky enough to see in concert is [ame]https://youtu.be/TrG_x89Ke3g[/ame]

My favorite metal band is probably Slayer. I've seen lots of concerts, but the only metal one I can remember was one of those Lollapoloozas where Metallica headlined, and they weren't really metal anymore at that time. :( I've seen lots of jazz concerts, though! :hi5:

Back