Leia as Boushh - Sideshow Exclusive SOLD OUT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahahahah

I think i got the last one, i clicked on checkout and then it was sold out. My first thoughts was 'I bought the wrong one'

:rotfl

"The Sideshow Exclusive Leia as Boushh has sold out in near record time (and caused a couple of server bruises along the way)! The Regular Edition of this figure is now available. Place your orders now as this popular figure is sure to completely sell out fast. "

:lol

buffy-collector said:
That was quick.This is a popular figure,well is there any wonder?

Actually this isn't quick at all. I would've most likely been under an hour (which is really quick for an ES of this size, the largest yet), if it hadn't been for the servers. Most Jedi have been selling out in about 25-40 minutes.

With to sever F'ups in one week, I guess SS will be looking at updating again.

Whew! I had completely forgotten about this priority preorder. :slap
That's the first time it's ever happened and for a character I just had to have.
I checked my email at 11:40 PT and looked at the Sideshow newsletter, and it clicked, I then went over to Sideshow immediately and found that the exclusive was still available and placed my order.
Just in time! :rock
:stormtroo

creature4000 said:
Record time for a leia fig. Mace went faster then she did!:emperor

I would contribute the severed Jango head as the sole reason for this. :maul

WetaWork said:
"The Sideshow Exclusive Leia as Boushh has sold out in near record time (and caused a couple of server bruises along the way)! The Regular Edition of this figure is now available. Place your orders now as this popular figure is sure to completely sell out fast. "

:lol

how quick did it sell?

jlcmsu said:
how quick did it sell?

I think it was like 1 hr 33 minutes but the servers were bruised at the outset and didn't fully hit hyperdrive until 10:15 so figure an hour and 15 minutes for an ES of 2500, that's pretty fast.

It doesn't surprise me to hear that there were a few server problems. The first few minutes were pretty rough. Glad I got mine at SDCC or I would have been stressed out...

tomandshell said:
It doesn't surprise me to hear that there were a few server problems. The first few minutes were pretty rough. Glad I got mine at SDCC or I would have been stressed out...
There's always next time, Tom. :monkey4

tomandshell said:
Glad I got mine at SDCC or I would have been stressed out...

...and we don't want out Thomas-san stressied out do we's, Precious? Noo we don'ts!

I got mine too! I might as well post in this thread as well. I ordered mine with my PPC-6700 Pocket PC/Smart Phone as I sat in Starbucks waiting for my girlfriend in Starbucks. Ha! If she only knew...

Batty said:
There's always next time, Tom. :monkey4

Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry...

The first time I miss an exclusive, I will pout for a week and be generally grumpy until I get my wait list fulfillment e-mail. I would appreciate it if you all gave me a minute or two head start when the Boba Fett 12" goes up for sale. (With exclusive 12" scale Mandalorian artifact!!!)

Back