Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: Statues, PFs, Dios and Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
This thread will act as a source for all confirmed Star Wars (planned or in production) statues, Premium Formats, Busts and dioramas by Sideshow. All items listed have been specifically mentioned by a Sideshow employee as an item that is planned to be released or in development. Items will remain on the list until the are put up for pre-order at which time they will be removed.

Flosi and I will update the thread regularly, but please post new information and the source as we may not catch all news on our own.

Confirmed in Development:
Premium Format:
Darth Vader (Rogue 1) Figure displayed at SDCC 2018

Statues:

1:1 Full Figure

1:1 Busts:
Clone Trooper
Darth Maul Figure displayed at SDCC 2018
Kylo Ren Figure displayed at SDCC 2018

Legendary Scale Busts:
Boba Fett
Clone Trooper- 501st
Clone Trooper- Cody Phase 2
Darth Vader
Stormtrooper

Legendary Scale Figure:

McQuarrie Artist Series-1/5 Scale

Diorama:
Luke and Leia- Death Star Escape

Confirmed Planned:

Premium Format:

Han Solo- Hoth
Hammerhead
Mara Jade
Obi Wan Kenobi- ROTS

Statues:
Yoda- Bronze Fine Art

1:1 Full Figure
Jawa

1:1 Busts:

Legendary Scale Busts:
Hammerhead
Leia- ANH

Legendary Scale Figure:

Diorama:

Confirmed Planned (unsure of format):

Clone Trooper- Gree CW version
Darth Nihilus
General Grievous- Pre Cyborg
Yoda

**There is also a related thread for 1/6 items in the Star Wars sub-forum:
Confirmed Upcoming Star Wars Releases: 1/6 Figures and Accessories

Last edited:
TBH I'm not as up to date on non-1/6 items so please chime in so we can get this list up to date and useful :duff

I found this list from jeditemple that was confirmed items from the SDCC 2011 panel

501st Clone Trooper (Concept art stage) (Legendary Scale Bust)
Stormtrooper (Concept art stage) (Legendary Scale Bust)
Boba Fett (Concept art stage) (Legendary Scale Bust)
Darth Vader (Concept art stage) (Legendary Scale Bust)
Captain Rex (pre-production stage) (Legendary Scale Bust)

Mara Jade PF (didn't Adam Hughes confirm it)

I think you've got some of these, but here's IJ's original listings.

Original thread

sscswindev.jpg

sscswplanned.jpg

and my updates to his sheets the last time I was tracking this stuff (6/1/2011)...
Page 19

I've got some updates, but I'm sure there's stuff I'm missing...

Planned
1:6 Figures - Leia (ESB), Separatist Battle Droid
Premium Format Figures - Hammerhead
Misc. - Hammerhead Legendary Scale Bust, Yoda Bronze Fine Art Statue, 1:6 Speeder Bike, 1:6 Creature Cantina Band, Boba Fett Maquette, General Grievous Maquette, Obi Wan Kenobi Maquette, Darth Maul Maquette

In Development
Premium Format Figures - Mara Jade (move from format unkown)
Misc. - 1:6 Dewback, 1:1 Cantina Band Member

also Darth Malgus PF..SSC had pics of a head sculpt so I guess call it "In Development"

I think you can also add the whole mythos set so far in development.. they showed pictures of them all together.. Boba, Maul, Obiwan, Vader, Gamorrean Guard

gosh how I would love Vader, Shaak Ti PF...

oh where are the droids we are looking for ?

Hasn't there been a Jango Fett 1:1 bust confirmed?

Yep from their Q&A...

Q. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THE NEXT FOUR LIFE SIZE BUSTS BEING SHAAK-TI, BATTLE DROID, TUSKEN RAIDER AND CHEWBACCA? COULD YOU ALSO TELL US WHEN WE MIGHT SEE A PRODUCTION PEEK OR THE NEXT PRE ORDER?

A. Damn, those are some good picks. The next you’ll see from Star Wars in the way of Life-Size Busts will be Jango Fett. Look out for him closer to San Diego Comic-Con…

Sounds like Jango 1:1 must be pretty far in production then.

@MYC: Right, I thought they had already been PO'd.

Yoda 1:1 figure was confirmed at last year's SDCC Freak dinner.

And I thought there was mention of a Hammerhead 1:1 bust, but I can't remember if that was from a Q&A or something else.

Thanks Waller, I was pretty sure a 1:1 Yoda was confirmed. I haven't heard about Hammerhead so I'll leave him off the 1:1 list for now.

Wasn't an Ewok also confirmed for 1:1 at some point?

Wasn't an Ewok also confirmed for 1:1 at some point?

Speaking of Ewoks, I watched the Returning to Jedi fan-made documentary recently and I never knew Warwick Davis was only 11 years old when ROTJ was shot. How cool would that have been? :yess:

Yeah, I saw in some special that grandmother (I think) took him to the audition. Pretty badass to score a role like that... I'd have been out of my mind :lol

I only saw that an ESB Fett PF was confirmed, but not that it had necessarily been worked on. It is on the list, but may need to be moved it we know its more than just something the plan to release.

Back