• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys BvS Batman HT Phasma Snowtrooper Heavy Gunner Plus More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hot Toys BvS Superman - SOLD $290 shipped. Displayed but mint and complete.

Hot Toys BvS Armored Batman w/ Kryptonite Spear - SOLD $305 shipped. Displayed but mint and complete with shipper.

Hot Toys BvS Knightmare Batman - SOLD $375 shipped. Displayed but mint and complete.

Hot Toys Captain Phasma - SOLD $165 shipped. Displayed but mint and complete. Custom Topper included.

Hot Toys Heavy Gunner - SOLD $150 shipped. Displayed but mint and complete.

Hot Toys Snowtrooper - $150 shipped. Displayed but mint and complete. Custom Snow Topper included.

Hot Toys MOS Jor El - SOLD $100 shipped. Displayed but mint and complete.

IMG_9733.JPG

IMG_9916.JPG

All shipped prices are for the lower 48.
All other areas will require additional shipping charges.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Terminator Salvation Lot For Sale

Still available and, just fyi since I've been asked, the extra Marcus parts beyond what the original figure includes is another shirt, pants, boots, stand, regular TrueType, relaxed left hand, knife and shoulder sheath. You basically get a battle damaged Wright and a clean Wright.

great price for that lot cocobowlofloslobosboys!

:lol

Re: Hot Toys Terminator Salvation Lot For Sale

Time is a piece of wax falling on a termite choking on the splinters.

Re: 12'' Hot Toys and Sideshow...and lots of'em

Decided you didn't need two or three of the '89 Batman figures?

Re: 12'' Hot Toys and Sideshow...and lots of'em

Decided you didn't need two or three of the '89 Batman figures?

:lol I wanted so badly to have a BD Bats and Parade Joker on display too but after seeing the new SS 1:6 comic figures and all the Avengers stuff I've got coming I decided I didn't have the realestate. :(

and the sideburns? you going to trim them?

Yeah, yeah! I'll trim them!

Back