• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Smackdown Hulk and Abomination FS and Hulk Comiquette for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hate to do this but I need the funds.

Looking for 325 for SD Hulk and 100.00 for Abomination (priced a little higher because of shipping) Feel free to contact me with questions. I am also open to offers and can work on price depending on where you live. US buyers only please.

Please note that There was a small paint chip in on the front underside of the hair. I used a flat paint to cover it and you really can't see it unless you get real close with a flashlight. Took a photo and as you can tell. It is very hard to see.

$(KGrHqZHJBgE+FDKRB08BPzuMEjIlg~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!qEE-vinqovEBPzuLvYHFQ~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!qQE-YyWTUBGBPzuMqdwi!~~60_57.JPG

Hulk Comiquette - 575.00 shipped. Again I am open to offers. The only issues is that one of the metal pieces of road that you place into the base is missing the pin. but it still fits in the base with no issues. See the photo. There is also some wear in the base where the Hulk foot is placed (small crack) Does not effect the statue or how it stands. See photos.

$(KGrHqZ,!ioE-qoIQmBfBPzuWS6lR!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!jcE-ds(8pfzBPzuWRPEW!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJFQE-lFzmvGUBPzug-FGNQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!rIE-pY8fKflBPzuh7eKLw~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!o4E-v1r0E88BPzuirHndw~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!h0E-jEcunp+BPzuijbuWw~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
Back