NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
NECA has stated on their Twitter that they will reveal a tease of their PROMETHEUS line next week and will have a major reveal at SDCC. They have also stated that the first two figures from the line will be launched around September.

https://twitter.com/#!/NECA_TOYS

Yup that would be pretty great, I absolutely love the space suits though so I'm hoping we get a range of them.

12c62_prometheus_spacesuit.jpg

Keep an open mind for when you see the first one I mentioned on screen; it's alot more epic on film with the atmosphere and music than in the photos doing the rounds.:wink1:

Actually, I've already seen a leaked clip of it (with sound). :monkey3

I struggled with it at first, but then I took into consideration what it was and where it came from.

I'm a fan now. :1-1:

Actually, I've already seen a leaked clip of it (with sound). :monkey3

I struggled with it at first, but then I took into consideration what it was and where it came from.

I'm a fan now. :1-1:

Yeah, me too man! It seems to fit in well with the movie :hi5:

Bri:)

awesome! can't wait!

i'm resisiting the urge to click and look at what's behind the spoiler tags :lol 2 more days before showtime!!

Can't wait to see these. I hope they make a Shaw and David at least for crew figures.

Back