PIRATES ARTWORK!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this as soon as I returned from SDCC.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10799

At the con they were about $1500 framed. They had other prices for non-framed and a print to that went for $145.

I want Davy!

POTCGP2XL.jpg

Last edited:
It depends on which style you order. More info will be coming next week, but the paper editions are pretty affordable and decently sized too.

Cool, the only one I've actually seen images of is the Davy Jones one... But that Flying Dutchman looks killer too, can't wait to see a better image!

I wonder if our board dealers will be able to carry them? I really would like to get the Flying Dutchman print.

I hope so Viking. What would of been neat is a painting of the Black Pearl being taken under by THE CRAIKEN! (however you spell it) :google

Last edited:
$2000? Essshhh. Sorry, but no thanks. On the other hand, if I can get just a print for $145, I'll do that. Put a $100 or so into a frame and I'll be damn happy with it. How big are they anyway?

EDIT: I checked out the prices and stuff at the ACME site. Yeah, I'm sorry, but these prices are total bulls**t. $145 for a 12x17 print? $410 for a 22x27 canvas that is UNFRAMED!! Gyahh.... I fear that I'm sadly going to spend that $400 on one of those damn things....

Last edited:
DannieDarKo said:
I hope so Viking. What would of been neat is a painting of the Black Pearl being taken under by THE CRACKEN! (however you spell it) :google

Actually, I always heard it pronounced Craiken. j/k ;)

I don't know if I'll go for the framed or unframed, it depends on the price. I'd probably have to see one up close and personal too, it'll really have to blow me away for me to spend that kinda dough. :google

DannieDarKo said:
lol I've edited my post Andy. I'm in the same boat as you, now it's time to bother The Godfather and see if he's going to get these in.
The godfather won't be able to help you Danny. You will have to sell your soul to Davy Jones if you want to own his art print.

The Flying Dutchman is definitely my favorite of these as well. You better believe I'll be tuned in next week to see how this is going to turn out and hopefully I'll be in :chew

they look great from what I can see of them.I'll check them out when there put up on the site

Back