'Beyond: Two Souls' starring Ellen Page -- from Quantic Dream (Heavy Rain devs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
Leaked images. I think this was going to be revealed during Sony's E3 conference today. Better quality images and a trailer forthcoming.

update:

trailer shown during Sony E3 conference:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NEup8y0g-Q[/ame]

https://www.insight-factor.net/gallery-videogiochi-prime-immagini-per-beyond-04-06-2012

untitled-2g7jeu.gif

beyond_screen_11gdudm.jpg

Last edited:
How funny that Ellen Page is actually in a game after all the, "Last of Us" hullabaloo.

Maybe that's why they changed her appearance. So this is a actual game? Heavy Rain was freaking fantastic, I expect great things from this.

That definitely reminds me of Heavy Rain but different. It seems like Firestarter starring Ellen Page.

^ Updated the first post up top with new pics.

Here are the rest of them cuz they wouldn't fit under the 10 image per post limit:

beyond_screen_011p7r0.jpg

beyond_screen_025x7nu.jpg

beyond_screen_04u47l7.jpg

beyond_screen_05nl7rw.jpg

beyond_screen_099q7cf.jpg

Game looks interesting, but I'm not a fan of Ellen Page. She's got that forever a 12 year old boy look.

I have no issue with Ellen Page, personally, and has anyone played Indigo Prophecy that Cage did prior to Heavy Rain? This one seems to have more in common with the tone of that game

And while I know this will be another QTE button masher, i always hold out hope for a real game, These games by Cage are more like really cool interactive movies than 'real games' as it were.

This one is on my radar -

OMG, I posted a comment about Heavy Rain and its connection to using a lot of QTE (quick time events) and actually got a warning that referring to the game as such could get me a temp ban. LOL, well, it was a giant QTE game with some movement via the thumbstick thrown in.

Just hope this one is not like that.

The "game" looks great. I wonder if this will have more game elements than their previous point and click adventures?

I think a direct sequel to Heavy Rain would tarnish the greatness of it. But after saying that, this looks much like the same "World" as Heavy Rain which is good enough for me. I'm sure the story will be very immersive like Heavy Rain, which to me was one of the most addicting games I've ever played.

It will be time well spent trying different choices to get multiple endings again.

I can't wait to hear the soundtrack when I play it. Heavy Rain's was superbly done.

Last edited:
Back