Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanGabriel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just notice that theres a lot of people looking for one? I'm just wondering are they that hard to find now?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just check evilbay fellow freaks. I'm stunned that they are all going crazy prices? I'm wondering why? Are they making a new movie or something and all of sudden they are that sought after? Thanks

I just check evilbay fellow freaks. I'm stunned that they are all going crazy prices? I'm wondering why? Are they making a new movie or something and all of sudden they are that sought after? Thanks

These are killer 1/4 scale TMNT sculpts. They are comic accurate and the meanest looking Turtle representations available looking. When all four are together they form a tremendous team diorama display...and most collectors that are into the line have all 4, making them highly sought after, rare and pretty expensive.

I think the Ex's are popular because my guess is that the colored bandanas are much more desirable than the old school Eastman/Laird red ones. Sideshow should have made the red bandanas the exclusives in my opinion, since I don't think they are as essential. Turtles were incredibly popular, and the ex's had limited edition sizes. So, supply and demand = value.

They're pretty cool. I have all of them except for Leonardo. Still need to acquire that one.

Thanks for all the input guys. I think acquiring them will cost an arm and leg. Lol

Bezzerkerr is correct...when all four are together,thats when they displayed the best..I was lucky enough to win a auction with 4 tmnt Ex and mouser lot for $1500 last year..nowadays I dont think its possible to get at that price

2012-06-04022350-picsay.jpg

Neca Turtles face-off with a unfinished customizing Bebop

Last edited:
I love my turtles too :)

291ccxx.jpg
TMNTgroup2
350wbpj.jpg
TMNTgroup1

One of SSC best statues ever made. It's too bad Shreddar turned out so badly otherwise I would had bought him too.

I have the shredder statue...but I must admit,he not in the same level as tmnt comi.Maybe a new darker paint job and custom cape will help him look more vicious.

I sold my exclusive versions and pretty much paid for the regular versions, which I prefer being a huge Mirage comic fan. I preordered all of them as they were coming out. They were a great value at around $200 per statue and are the best TMNT statues available IMO, though there haven't been many options for non-toy TMNT collectibles. These will only become more expensive on eBay with the movie coming out next year. I am hoping that we can get some 12" Turtles from Hot Toys.

Back