"What Can I Do." Theme from Elvira's Movie Macabre 7" ELVIRA PICTURE VINYL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "What Can I Do." Theme from Elvira's Movie Macabre 7" ELVIRA PICTURE VINYL!

I so don't need that, but it's cool. However, I have so much useless Elvira stuff from when I was obsessed with her, I might as well add this to the collection. Should shound amazing on my wifes sound system.

It angers me that they cancelled the new version after only 1 season. Here's hoping for a revival or some kind of Elvira special in the works. If they just made DVDs with her doing what she does best, I'd buy them. It doesn't have to be aired on TV. I think she has plenty of fans that would buy her sets....pun intended. Lol

I know there have been DVDs of her hositng like two movies at a time.

I really wish they could do special releases of things like Halloween, Friday the 13th, and Nightmare on Elm St with special DVD/BluRay options featuring Elivra popping up in the movie like she does on the show. I'd buy everything all over again for that.

I bought this vinyl just because of the artwork pictures and to play it on my wife's sound system. I already had the song on my iTunes.

I think I will get this and convert it into a clock

would look great in my TV room

Is there any way someone can upload both versions of the track for me to youtube? I cannot find a CD or Mp3's of these tracks. I am looking for the instrumental version.

Nick

Back