Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 770 of 1279 FirstFirst ... 2706707207607667677687697707717727737747808208701270 ... LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 12790

Default Re: Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Quote Originally Posted by FLOSI View Post
    The little things stand out to me. The body suit is in no way baggy. The gloves are a soft, pliable plastic and the details/ stitching like up perfect with the width of that on the body suit. The gloves/hands are just way nicer than the last version and look way more realistic when holding his saber. The hip gap thing that people noticed on some previous pics is not a factor when the tunic is placed correctly. The ankle articulation really opens up cool posing possibilities. The cape hangs very well. I want to mess around with the chain around his neck to get the collar of the cape to fit a bit more snug around the neck area of his helmet.... Anyway, just giving my general impressions.
    After reading so many negative posts picking poor Vader apart it's great to finally read some positive views and see some great pictures.

Okay, so height is an issue, and one I find hard to understand after the ANH backlash, but at least the Dark Lord is too tall rather than too short. I'd rather have him more imposing than less so.

And just as I'm typing this I have the ESB Blu-ray playing with the commentary on. It's the final duel and Lucas just said:

I like this shot in particular. It's a big long-lens shot that Kersh did. Stacks everything up and makes Vader look huge and Luke look very small, very weak and Vader very powerful.

Nerf Herder MODERATOR
    Feedback
    58 (100%)
    I should have taken more pics... sorry. Tonight??

I'm sure this was addressed, but I haven't seen it, did they make a new body or use the older ANH one? I ask since folks are saying the height is basically the same.
    "Hi there, my name is Dug, my master made this collar so that I may talk...SQUIRREL!...hi there"

Can anyone provide a picture of how the suit is attached onto the body? I know people are saying it'll be hard to swap bodies but how hard exactly? Heavily debating on getting this and keeping my DX07 but I can definitely see the height bothering me. Would like the option of swapping the body or maybe even just the leg pegs if that will help.

Banned

Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Flosi thanks for the pic. Vader looking awesome! Keep them coming .Getting pumped for mine to arrive!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Follow greygoose on Flickr Visit greygoose's Youtube Channel Visit greygoose's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthrazz View Post
    I'm sure this was addressed, but I haven't seen it, did they make a new body or use the older ANH one? I ask since folks are saying the height is basically the same.
    It's a new body.

Nerf Herder MODERATOR
    Feedback
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthrazz View Post
    It was supposed to be all new... I didn't strip mine all the way down though. Just took off the head and armor to futz the tunic.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    26 (100%)
    He looks great there Flosi! Thanks for posting the pic. How are the electronics on him? Where are the switches located for the lights on the belt/chest?

This is from the Rebelscum board. Doesn't show how suit is attached, but from the looks of it the arms and legs are thin. Don't know how they'd fit on another body?

[IMG][/IMG]
    "Hi there, my name is Dug, my master made this collar so that I may talk...SQUIRREL!...hi there"

Super Freak
    Feedback
    68 (100%)
    He looks fine. As always there's nitpicking going on.
    Hidden Content

I'll be remembering you whatever else I do...
    Midnight with the stars and you...