Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shalamar

Super Freak
Reaction score
282849_10150895563309145_19004299144_9855657_1092148399_n.jpg

https://bit.ly/JyyRJM

Found on Facebook. Alternate portrait, removable helmet/mask?

Looks good. It will be mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Darth Vader ESB? ROTJ?

Sell your 1/6 ANH Vaders now for ridiculous prices before people realize a new Vader is on the way! :D

looks amazing!!! are we sure this is 1/6th???

Sell your 1/6 ANH Vaders now for ridiculous prices before people realize a new Vader is on the way! :D

That's probably sound advice. Can't see the previous release fetching $600.00 anymore once people know the new one is on the way (I guess unless the buyer is a super hardcore fan of Vader's ANH look).

Holy moly, though, this looks great! Like the way that cape is sitting on Vader's shoulders. Hope they include an alternate sculpted helmet, though. Also hoping this comes with a cool exclusive. Don't like paying the extra for shipping, duties, etc., but it would be worthwhile for Vader. Think I might even pick up a spare on this one.

Any oldtimers have an idea of how long it takes to go from Facebook reveal to pre-order? Are we looking at that happening sometime around SDCC? Sure would be nice if it's earlier. Would sleep better knowing my order's in for Vader!

Is this a PF or 1:6?

Looks like they're imitating Vader's pose from the Mythos statue, but this is definitely 1:6.

I really really hope it's two separate sculpts. I hate the whole reveal idea. Make the helm way to fragile on the Medicom figure.

Looks like the same cape material to me, which makes me sad because I was hoping to upgrade my ANH version.

But the removable helmet and sculpt look terrific. With the window and the full reveal I'd say this is ROTJ. Not sure there's a big enough difference to do an ROTJ version and still an ESB version.

Sold mine months ago for 375 USD. :yess:

Same with my DX Joker, waiting for 2.0 -- although I fetched 550 for that one. :yess:

With the window and the full reveal I'd say this is ROTJ. Not sure there's a big enough difference to do an ROTJ version and still an ESB version.

I think that SSC actually went on record saying that this Vader would be an ESB/ROTJ mashup.

Man, can't wait to see more!

Looks like the same cape material to me, which makes me sad because I was hoping to upgrade my ANH version.

But the removable helmet and sculpt look terrific. With the window and the full reveal I'd say this is ROTJ. Not sure there's a big enough difference to do an ROTJ version and still an ESB version.

I'd always heard it was going to be an ESB/ROTJ hybrid. Pretty certain they won't bother doing seperate releases.

In regards to the cape, you sure it's the same? I thought it looked pretty good on his shoulders, but never owned the previous Vader, so have no experience with that cape. Guess if it is the same, at least we have people now that have already gone through the trial-and-error process and can provide capes to those that want them.

Back