Resident Evil 6 Hot Toys SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altairezio

Freakalicious
Reaction score
MODs: I know there's already a Resident Evil 6 thread going, but that one is mostly for the game itself, so I started a new one where discussions about the figures could be had instead.

:monkey1 So I was wondering if Hot Toys was going to make any new figures for the upcoming Resident Evil 6? Does anyone know anything? Is there any news or something? I pretty much got late into the Hot Toys game and so didn't managed to get the RE5 ones, which are totally RIDICULOUSLY priced right now. :thud:

I'm really hoping Hot Toys would make new figures of Chris Redfield & Leon S. Kennedy. Chris looks quite different from RE5 & both Chris and Leon have new outfits in RE6. I think Jake Muller is a possibility as well, considering he is Wesker's son, though I think his figure wouldn't have that much items, as he's more of a melee character. Piers, Helena & Sherry seem to be possible as well.

A pity though, I don't think we'll see new figures of Jill Valentine or Sheva Alomar. :gah:

Chris_Re6.jpg

Leon111.JPG

Jakemuller.png

The_Protagonists_of_Resident_Evil_6.jpg

Re: Resident Evil 6 Hot Toys

Well meaning thread but the title is vey misleading and I'm Predicting you'll get a bit of grief over it!! Lol

Only will grab Leon and Sherry probably. Never liked Chris, ever.

Hopefully we get RE2-4 variants as well.

I wouldn't expect much. You forget theres no Iron Man armor in this game

I wouldn't expect much. You forget theres no Iron Man armor in this game

Iron Man fans are spoiled. Every concievable variant of that franchise is being pumped out while HT never finishes any other license.

I am not expecting a lot, it is the now lazy Hot Toys were talking about after all.

I'd get any and all. But please put "speculation" in the thread title.

I might have to pick up Wesker jr. since I'm a Wesker fan too :clap

I got Midnight and S.T.A.R.S. which ran me about 700$ since I got them on the 2nd market way after they dropped :(

Just give us Ada Wong RE4 first! LOL

Anyway, I would get Sherry and Leon. Chris looks idk boring... nothing special about his uniform. Same thing with his partner and the other two look whatever to me.

Just give us Ada Wong RE4 first! LOL

Anyway, I would get Sherry and Leon. Chris looks idk boring... nothing special about his uniform. Same thing with his partner and the other two look whatever to me.

He looks maybe 1 small notch better than RE5 but it's still bad to me, and it's not even his look but I just never liked Chris.

There is no reason they didn't make an Ada. I wish I was into 1/6 collecting back then so I could of grabbed both Leon's :(

I really hope she makes an appearance this time around. Wouldn't see why not since she's been in every Leon appearance.

She is favorite female in the series. I used to really like Jill... then RE5 came out.

Aw I thought it was a confirmation. Change the title.

Since Ada is in this game maybe HT scrapped the previous announced Ada figure and will just make her from this game.

Since Ada is in this game maybe HT scrapped the previous announced Ada figure and will just make her from this game.

Well maybe she's worth the wait since headsculpts are far and beyond from the RE4 HT years.

Better have a red dress with a lot of leg :pray:

EDIT Leon better get the Desert Eagle again in this game. Really didn't make sense it didn't appear in RE4.

Yeah, Wesker jr. Will be a must for me I'm sure.

Since his back story is foggy at this point. I'm wondering if he will get a light up feature as well? I'm sure he will have the cat eyes, at least to some degree.

So is he Steve or a test tube baby?

Yeah I really been wondering where he came from. Wesker really didn't seem interested in women at all. Who can the mother be? He looks older than Sherry. So maybe he was born in the 80's? He was basically a kid himself back then.

Another researcher at the Spencer Estate Laboratory?

Hot toys will do the same with Ada as they did with Loki.

Back