• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ikea Dioder 4-Piece LED Strip Set ---- $31.25 dlvd in US

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apparently I can't read. I bought a Dioder set not realizing they are warm white, not cool white (which is what I was wanting). I don't feel like repackaging and making a trip back to Ikea. This set is practically brand new and is only missing the double sided tape. Please let me know if you're interested :cool:

I had no idea that there were 2 different whites...good luck on your sale. Good piece of info for the future.

Yes, the warm light is yellow in tone, much like a halogen bulb. Cool white is a much brighter, pale light (check out my collection pics for an example) :cool:

hmm didn't know there was a cool set either. Need to look into that!

As far as I know, Ikea only offers warm. I ordered a different set from Amazon that should fit my need :pray:

That worries me, I think the recent Ikea price drop on Dioder means they are changing the cool white leds to warm white, hence the lower cost. It would suck if they are discontinuing the cool white all together.

free bump!

-

That worries me, I think the recent Ikea price drop on Dioder means they are changing the cool white leds to warm white, hence the lower cost. It would suck if they are discontinuing the cool white all together.

free bump!

-

Unless I'm just missing them, it appears that all of the LED strips at Ikea are warm, not cool. It is disappointing as I thought this would be the easiest solution to lighting my other stand that has collectibles. Hopefully the product I purchased from Amazon will do the trick :cool:

Back