Anyone a Adam West Batman fan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do you like the kitschy, comic, but oh so classic '60s Batman as portrayed by Adam West?

AND

are you a fan of the Sideshow 1/4 scale Premium Format figure?

If you are both, and the SSC pre-orders haven't wiped out your pocketbooks - email or PM me.

T.T.F.N.!

adamWest.jpg

is cking here?
haha, yes I bet thats what's gong on.
i made a 1/6 scale one before of adam west without his cowl.
but yeah ...

How I hate what that show did to batman. Horrid, horrid show.

Still, always good for a huge laugh:rotfl

That show actually saved Batman,but i ca nt be bothered with that argument now.
PM sent Dave.

PM sent Dave!!!

Holy Cow I hope this is a little nudge that SS is doing 60's Batman line. If so, a Van Williams Green Hornet and Bruce Lee Kato would be cool also!!'

Darklord Dave said:
Do you like the kitschy, comic, but oh so classic '60s Batman as portrayed by Adam West?

AND

are you a fan of the Sideshow 1/4 scale Premium Format figure?

If you are both, and the SSC pre-orders haven't wiped out your pocketbooks - email or PM me.

T.T.F.N.!

adamWest.jpg

Serious question. How exact will this sculpt look? I mean will the sculptor give the Batman man boobs like the real Adam West? It will look off without them.

Last edited:
Presumably the one that is fondly remembered by most people. Chris Reeve Superman and now Adam West Batman...

I wonder if Lynda Carter is going to be next?

Then Jackson Bostwick as Captain Marvel, Lou Ferrigno...

Oohhhhhhhhh

I've been petitioning for a sixth scale set of television show Batman figures for years - I'd be all over them.

PM sent on the quarter scale question...

And I must disagree on the man boobs - Adam West never had any such thing when he was playing Batman.

When I was a kid I thought the Batman & Robin TV series was the same as the local news... :monkey5

Yes I like Adam West

No I am not a flipper. :rolleyes:

Back