Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks cool, but no interest. Better sell your Mark III busts now folks, before everyone hears the news.

Now this is the best news Ive heard all week!

4fbe886b9bb1d.jpg

Saw this in my affiliate newsletter. It looks pretty cool but I have no room for 1:1 busts.

One of my biggest regrets was not being around when they released the first bust. I don't think I can pass on this one!

One of my biggest regrets was not being around when they released the first bust. I don't think I can pass on this one!

Honestly, I felt that way, but now with an improved look and what *should* be a paint app free of paint flakes/primer issues/or whatever happened to the Mark III *fingers crossed*, this will be the way to go.

As much as I love the Mark III bust, I'm still skeptical of that thing should I pick one up, even years down the road. WAY to many paint app issues. WAY too many.

I want it soo bad BUT i worry that SSC will do a lousy paint job again and its been going on for a while now. 3 in a row the statue that i got was damage. Their prices go up but Quality go down. Will see

this will be open ES just like the BD Mark III and WM, you guys will have plenty of time to save and find better deals.

I want it soo bad BUT i worry that SSC will do a lousy paint job again and its been going on for a while now. 3 in a row the statue that i got was damage. Their prices go up but Quality go down. Will see

If this one has the same paint app. issues as the Mark III, Sideshow seriously needs to address their QC department. The Mark III had to have given their CS department nightmares, so I'll be surprised if they're not more careful this time.

I hope they solve the issue with the uneven paint applications and flake issues...

I'll be getting this or the eFx helmet...but at least I'll know this will ship...

At least this one will have he light up arc reactor. This means I don't have to search for the mark III anymore.

I will definatley be getting this. passed on the others because of the lack of a light up chest.

I don't like the slightly tilted head but I'm definitely into it. I have the Mark III (thankfully mine hasn't peeled yet) and this will look perfect next to it.

Back