Beauty and the Beast CW Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
Looks like a werewolf series, like Mtv's Teen Wolf rather that the old Ron Perlman series. I'll probably pass on it. The whole point of this story was the girl falling for the beast as he was. This looks like it lacks that.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MKDg5OSkU0[/ame]

If it'll be a 1 season thing or go on 5 breaks, the CW can keep it

I swear the CW is for people under the age of 21 only. They have a bunch of new shows coming out and they all look really bad.

I think Arrow looks great, but yeah..most of their shows are for teenagers. Which is why I find it odd that The Secret Circle was cancelled. That was the biggest cheesy, teeny/lovey show they had.

Why is it when I started a thread about this show months ago, I got nothing but 'crickets'....but when Ween starts it, it creates much deserved chatter? :dunno

It's a conspiracy I tell you! :wink1:

Why is it when I started a thread about this show months ago, I got nothing but 'crickets'....but when Ween starts it, it creates much deserved chatter? :dunno

It's a conspiracy I tell you! :wink1:

I'm sorry! I searched for a thread but nothing came up! :1-1:

After reading the synopsis on the CW site. I think I'll pass.....

Detective Catherine Chandler is a smart, no-nonsense homicide detective. When she was a teenager, Catherine witnessed the murder of her mother at the hands of two gunmen. Catherine would have been killed too, but someone – or something – saved her. No one has ever believed her, but she knows it wasn't an animal that attacked the assassins…it was human. Years have passed, and Catherine is a strong, confident, capable police officer, working alongside her equally talented partner, Tess. While investigating a murder, Catherine discovers a clue that leads her to a handsome doctor named Vincent Keller, who was reportedly killed by enemy fire while serving in Afghanistan in 2002. Catherine learns that Vincent is actually still alive and that it was he who saved her many years before. For mysterious reasons that have forced him to live outside of traditional society, Vincent has been in hiding for the past 10 years to guard his secret – when he is enraged, he becomes a terrifying beast, unable to control his super-strength and heightened senses. Catherine agrees to protect his identity in return for any insight he may have into her mother's murder. Thus begins a complex relationship between Catherine and Vincent, who are powerfully drawn to each other yet understand that their connection is extremely dangerous for both of them.

I swear the CW is for people under the age of 21 only. They have a bunch of new shows coming out and they all look really bad.

I think Arrow looks great, but yeah..most of their shows are for teenagers. Which is why I find it odd that The Secret Circle was cancelled. That was the biggest cheesy, teeny/lovey show they had.

The problem isn't the show being for the young, it's us getting old :monkey1

The problem isn't the show being for the young, it's us getting old :monkey1

Sorta, but does the whole damn network have to be going after the Twilight fans? Then they wonder why they have to keep cancelling shows. :lol

"when he is enraged, he becomes a terrifying beast, unable to control his super-strength and heightened senses"

That just described me in the sack! Sounds lame for a tv show, but hey, you never know!

"when he is enraged, he becomes a terrifying beast, unable to control his super-strength and heightened senses"

That just described me in the sack! Sounds lame for a tv show, but hey, you never know!

cat-wearing-a-paper-bag.jpg

Back