Start of Lou Ferrigno Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone just wanted to share my start of my mod to make a great Lou Ferrigno Hulk from one of my all time favorite TV shows.
I have the pick of two bodys a DC Direct 13" dr manhatten or a WWE TRIPLE H wrestler which some people have converted with good results. Lou was 6`5" so would make him 13" in 1/6 ?
I have also used a DC body for a custom Vader im doing and Dave Prowse was also 6 5 and 6 7 in costume. Ill keep you posted when the other body gets here and ill post some previous Hulks of very good standard.
By the way I want a lot of movement for poseing and the Jakks wrestler stiff arm stiff leg body does not impress me.
All the best Steve.

So, you are inspired to make Lou Ferrigno Hulk form TV show!!!Anyway, nice looking toy in the picture.Hope you are really enjoying your collection.Also, would be waiting to see more form it if you have.Thanks.

attachment.php

NIIIICE!!!

I now have my Ferrigno head and have painted the body with Enamel(so the joints dont wear out the paint)but it takes a full seven days to cure.
For the feet I took a mold of the marvel legends hulk series 1 feet. I have a good ball and socket set from japan so will drill out leg and foot for those after the paint has fully cured.
Then its off to my paint mate who will give it a going over.

Awesome custom project man!! :rock

Lou Ferrigno is a legend - & I'm a HUGE fan of the TV show, so I'm looking forward to seeing how you go with it.

Keep up the good work! :hi5:

Sweet! Looking great!

I too, was a huge fan of the showing growing up! There were some very well written episodes! I also met Lou at conventions. Great guy.

Nice:)
I used that same hulk sculpt check my thread for pics and the jakks paciffic body shown in your 3rd pic.

Hulk looks good, legs look a bit long, maybe pose him legs akimbo crouching:)
Are you gunna add detailing shading to the body?

What body are you using there might get one for another hulk custom.
Have my lou ferigno version I'm happy with but would like another with more posability.

Hi buddy keep on meaning to meet up with you at Forbidden planet ?
Yes legs do look long, I think thats down to the way I have him and his ankle/feet set up. Body is the wwe triple H figure and there 14.99 so get some diffrent ones. Im gonna use the smallest for a Rambo 4 but still looking for a decent stallone/Rambo 4 looking head. He does have shadeing in second pic but I did it very subtle but the flash washes it out.
Cheers buddy.

Back