PF Leia review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tonight's review covers the Premium Format Princess Leia from Sideshow Collectibles. She's gorgeous, and managed to pull the rare four star overall from me. It might just be my hormones talking, but you should come see for yourself.

Check out all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading,

Michael
MWC

Loved this review, dead-on target and fair... and superb pics, I especially dug the very first one, just beautiful. Thanks Michael! :D

I certainly agree, this one is a homerun for Andy and SS, very well done! :cool:

Great! I'll read this straight-away! Thanks, Michael.

I've been mentioned this everywhere, because I'm a dork but, I am getting one of the Exclusives direct from Sideshow! I'm so happy! :D

EDIT: Oh mah lordy days! Nice pics! I cannot wait!

Great review Michael. Enjoyed it, as I always do (reading your reviews).

:)

Thanks for the review! Those pictures are amazing! A lot of other photos make her look orange, like she has been fake-baking, but this is what I expected to see, given how ga-ga people are over this one!

Solid review Mike. Though, I think if you're giving this four Obi-Wan is for sure a 4 star.

Michael Crawford said:
Not with the issues with Obi-wan's saber.

Well, I didn't have any with mine and don't recall reading many that did. So IMO he's 4 Star all the way.

Glad you didn't - be sure to make him top in your review. As I've had to say many times, I don't review other people's figures - only the one I get. What issues are there or aren't can vary from figure to figure.

No Connor:cool:....Well I guess hanging out with this bad ass Leia is a little to much for even an Immortal to take...

I actually had him standing up next to him...and thought the poor guy looked too emasculated. I couldn't do that to him.

Michael Crawford said:
I actually had him standing up next to him...and thought the poor guy looked too emasculated. I couldn't do that to him.

:lol :lol :lol :lol...Poor little Connor..

Michael Crawford said:
Glad you didn't - be sure to make him top in your review. As I've had to say many times, I don't review other people's figures - only the one I get. What issues are there or aren't can vary from figure to figure.

I did a review on him already for Sandtroopers. I guess when I review I take into account the general issues I read about as well as my own with the figure and factor those both in. I know quite well that they can very from figure to figure.:rolleyes:

That first pic makes me drool. And want the PF. The problem is I dont want a PF of every SW character, but rather just one to sum them up.

jlcmsu said:
I did a review on him already for Sandtroopers. I guess when I review I take into account the general issues I read about as well as my own with the figure and factor those both in. I know quite well that they can very from figure to figure.:rolleyes:

That's very interesting - see, different strokes and all that. I usually try to avoid reading what other folks are saying about a figure in advance of reviewing it when possible, just to avoid them tainting my personal opinion. And while I might mention issues I've heard - like the magnet issue I've heard from a couple people on Leia - I don't count that against the figure I'm reviewing if I'm not actually seeing the issue.

Your way is certainly valid, just not something I do myself.

BDboystoys said:
That first pic makes me drool. And want the PF. The problem is I dont want a PF of every SW character, but rather just one to sum them up.

Then, buy Vader.

Back