Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 419 of 469 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4682
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Default Re: "The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

WHY DOESN"T EVERYONE HERE FRIG RIGHTOFF........................oh wait this is the Conspiracy/Religion thread right?

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-hero View Post
    Now this actually makes sense to me. I live in Saint Louis and i know i get all giddy when I see areas I recognize in movies and TV shows. But it seems like people in places like New York and LA would be more used to it.
    It's definitely cool to have areas from your city you see on a daily basis in films, music videos, and comercials. The building I live in here in downtown L.A. has been in numerous films. Part of Spider-man 3 was filmed in the bank building attached to our loft building.
    The Bradbury building is right down the street from me and was used in Blade Runner

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I'm pretty sure I've never Frigged before. Would you mind explaining to me exactly what that is in extreme detail, or is it only something Canadaians do?? j/k
    XBL: Mmmmm Bacons PSN: Sick_Boy82 AIM: SicBoy82
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoongirl View Post
    It's definitely cool to have areas from your city you see on a daily basis in films, music videos, and comercials. The building I live in here in downtown L.A. has been in numerous films. Part of Spider-man 3 was filmed in the bank building attached to our loft building.
    The Bradbury building is right down the street from me and was used in Blade Runner
    Hell yes! Especially to see that dope Lambo crusing around the streets with that IMAX rig attached to it. That was awesome looking!! I can has??!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Boy 82 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've never Frigged before. Would you mind explaining to me exactly what that is in extreme detail, or is it only something Canadaians do?? j/k
    Its basically a substitute for the F-Word. Seriously though Americans don't use the word "Friggin" ???

King of the Monsters MODERATOR
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    I don't know why people are so worked up over reviews, who cares, ^^^^ em whether they like the film or not, you know what you like.

I don't care what anyone says as far as a review of this movie, I know what I'm looking for and I think it's going to deliver, this'll be a great weekend

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voorhees27 View Post
    Its basically a substitute for the F-Word. Seriously though Americans don't use the word "Friggin" ???
    It was a joke man, just trying to calm the waters a bit with all the craziness of the thread.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Boy 82 View Post
    It was a joke man, just trying to calm the waters a bit with all the craziness of the thread.
    ahhhhh.............word!

King of the Monsters MODERATOR
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Voorhees27 View Post
    Thanks to Family Guy, I like Freakin'! Freakin' Sweet!

Greatest Person Ever
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Another negative review is in, this time from the notorious Barney Winters of Hoot Owl, Oklahoma. Totally panned DK! ZOMGS!!!111!!11!!