Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 419 of 469 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4682
  1. #4181
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada
    Posts
    26,975
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: "The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

    WHY DOESN"T EVERYONE HERE FRIG RIGHTOFF........................oh wait this is the Conspiracy/Religion thread right?

  2. #4182
    Freakazoid
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    282
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-hero View Post
    Now this actually makes sense to me. I live in Saint Louis and i know i get all giddy when I see areas I recognize in movies and TV shows. But it seems like people in places like New York and LA would be more used to it.
    It's definitely cool to have areas from your city you see on a daily basis in films, music videos, and comercials. The building I live in here in downtown L.A. has been in numerous films. Part of Spider-man 3 was filmed in the bank building attached to our loft building.
    The Bradbury building is right down the street from me and was used in Blade Runner

  3. #4183
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Berkeley CA 510 East Bay
    Posts
    4,586
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    I'm pretty sure I've never Frigged before. Would you mind explaining to me exactly what that is in extreme detail, or is it only something Canadaians do?? j/k
    XBL: Mmmmm Bacons PSN: Sick_Boy82 AIM: SicBoy82
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. #4184
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Berkeley CA 510 East Bay
    Posts
    4,586
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by spoongirl View Post
    It's definitely cool to have areas from your city you see on a daily basis in films, music videos, and comercials. The building I live in here in downtown L.A. has been in numerous films. Part of Spider-man 3 was filmed in the bank building attached to our loft building.
    The Bradbury building is right down the street from me and was used in Blade Runner
    Hell yes! Especially to see that dope Lambo crusing around the streets with that IMAX rig attached to it. That was awesome looking!! I can has??!!
    XBL: Mmmmm Bacons PSN: Sick_Boy82 AIM: SicBoy82
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  5. #4185
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada
    Posts
    26,975
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Boy 82 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've never Frigged before. Would you mind explaining to me exactly what that is in extreme detail, or is it only something Canadaians do?? j/k
    Its basically a substitute for the F-Word. Seriously though Americans don't use the word "Friggin" ???

  6. #4186
    King of the Monsters MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    52,655
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    I don't know why people are so worked up over reviews, who cares, ^^^^ em whether they like the film or not, you know what you like.

    I don't care what anyone says as far as a review of this movie, I know what I'm looking for and I think it's going to deliver, this'll be a great weekend

  7. #4187
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Berkeley CA 510 East Bay
    Posts
    4,586
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Voorhees27 View Post
    Its basically a substitute for the F-Word. Seriously though Americans don't use the word "Friggin" ???
    It was a joke man, just trying to calm the waters a bit with all the craziness of the thread.
    XBL: Mmmmm Bacons PSN: Sick_Boy82 AIM: SicBoy82
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  8. #4188
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada
    Posts
    26,975
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Boy 82 View Post
    It was a joke man, just trying to calm the waters a bit with all the craziness of the thread.
    ahhhhh.............word!

  9. #4189
    King of the Monsters MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    52,655
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Voorhees27 View Post
    Its basically a substitute for the F-Word. Seriously though Americans don't use the word "Friggin" ???
    Thanks to Family Guy, I like Freakin'! Freakin' Sweet!

  10. #4190
    Greatest Person Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tromaville
    Posts
    10,064
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation
    Another negative review is in, this time from the notorious Barney Winters of Hoot Owl, Oklahoma. Totally panned DK! ZOMGS!!!111!!11!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •