• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Lots of 1/6 Parts Hot Toys Superman, Custom 1/6 Batman Beyond, Bruce Wayne Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixtus_56

Super Freak
Reaction score
What’s up guys I’m back with a few more items to sell. Ill be offering free shipping to any buyers from the U.S. please message me for international shipping quotes . Unfortunately I will not be able to hold any items I will be selling them to the first buyer to message and pay for the item……

Hot Toys Terminator Salvation Marcus Jacket $22
331lt6s.jpg

Imaressqd1/Creg Creations TDK Custom Christian Bale head $70
35214kw.jpg

Custom Made Batman Beyond Terry 1/6 figure. Built by Greydeath in very short runs this is a beautiful Batman figure for any collector. Figures is built on an Obitsue body and has Magnets on his feet for more dynamic poses The costume is all handmade with Stretchy Spandex . $155
2rglt0o.jpg

2nl8tie.jpg

1/6 Hot Toys MMS 133 Ghost Rider Head sculpt and neck joint $45
xauv45.jpg

Last edited:
Dame why you always out of money when such a good deals are up????????? GGGGGGGGGGGgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I know man there's a few deals in the sales threads id love to jump on but People is broke these days, nothing is pending ill be adding a few more things today.

Last edited:
Back