Pumpkinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mangrasshopper

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here is my 2nd paint up of the rare 1/1 scale Pumpkinhead head.
This thing is huge....I would hate to meet this guy in a dark alley....or anywhere really!!
thanks for looking!
3759-phedd5.jpg

3762-phedd2.jpg

also just finished re-painting a SS phead maquette....what a massive piece!
ssp1.jpg

mood lighting..lol
3784-sspblue.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Pumpkinhead head

I went to a party at Anne Rice's old house a few years back and she has a full 1:1 Pumpkinhead in her "billiards room". It is one huge creature. Awesome paint up!

Brilliant work................:clap, always love your paint job!!!!!

Wow, that old piece. Haven't seen that in a while. Best paint job I've seen on any PumpkinHead model. Your work really inspires me.

You're truly an inspiration!
I'm going to be painting up a SOTA 18" Pumpkinhead that I glued and filled the seams. I'll be sure to check out your Pumpkinhead paints for reference.

thanks guys!
And to Darth Pain, cant wait to see it! I repainted 2 of them, but didnt seam them up....so i greatly look forward to seeing yours!!!!
just finished this up.......
3764-sn7.jpg

he just needs a new home and some dreads..

thanks guys!
And to Darth Pain, cant wait to see it! I repainted 2 of them, but didnt seam them up....so i greatly look forward to seeing yours!!!!
just finished this up..

he just needs a new home and some dreads..

That pred is awesome! Fantastic paint job, great detail :rock

thanks guys!

glad you are still enjoying my 1st phead paint up.....i missed it so much and i was lucky enough to find another one!

I just repainted one of these big monsters! SS Phead maquette!
ssp1.jpg

You're truly an inspiration!
I'm going to be painting up a SOTA 18" Pumpkinhead that I glued and filled the seams. I'll be sure to check out your Pumpkinhead paints for reference.

I had that same idea, but never bought one (now that they are $150). I can't wait to see what you do with it.

thanks guys!

glad you are still enjoying my 1st phead paint up.....i missed it so much and i was lucky enough to find another one!

I just repainted one of these big monsters! SS Phead maquette!
ssp1.jpg
Sweet! I just got one of those maquettes. Amazing sculpt but, the paint is well, you know.
I had that same idea, but never bought one (now that they are $150). I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Yeah, they are going for more than what they are work IMO. I got lucky and snagged an open one for $40. I'm really nervous to start painting him. I've never done flesh tones.Or veining, nor mottling.:panic::lol
Dennis Chang? I know Dennis is obsessed with all things Winston, and he is a huge fan of Joe's work.
Tell me about it. He forced me to trade him my Wolf bust.;)

I can believe that.:lol He's a super nice guy though, and he's probably the geographically closest fellow Freak to me that I am aware of. He's supposed to come over soon so I can repair some of Joe's Narin Preds that he had shipped from France, that arrive badly broken.

I sent you a message via FB Joe. I just got this and if you are taking commissions, and are not tired of repainting Pumpy, here are some photos of mine.

[FONT=&quot]
1.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4.png
[/FONT]