Kotobukiya The Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyh84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Couldn't find a thread, apologies if I've missed it

Kotobukiya proudly presents a new ARTFX statue based on the new movie based on characters from DC Comics: the BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT RISES ARTFX STATUE.

Featuring a beautifully detailed sculpt recreates Batman's appearance in the new film, with all the fine details of his Bat-suit armor in place, as well as two interchangeable weapons: the Grapple gun and the EMP rifle.

Batman stands ready for action, his cape flowing in the wind, on a special light-up base that incorporates the bat-symbol.

Standing over 15 inches in 1/6 scale, BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT RISES makes for an impressive display.

4934054901647.jpg

4934054901647a.jpg

4934054901647b.jpg

4934054901647c.jpg

4934054901647d.jpg

4934054901647e.jpg

4934054901647f.jpg

4934054901647g.jpg

4934054901647h.jpg

4934054901647i.jpg

Looks pretty good, I'll be getting the Hot Toys version but may pick this up as well

Thanks, I was looking for more pics of this...

I dig the bat symbol on the base and apparently it lights up o.0

Also, I think I'll be displaying with the grapple gun unless this EMP gun ends up being real gnarly in the movie.

Most of the armour is well done but I hate the indent on the inside of the thigh, and the headsculpt looks very off to me. Not much Bale in the face, and the cowl is way too exaggerated in its contours

it's an Ok piece. But, I agree I don't see Bale in the sculpt either.

Most of the armour is well done but I hate the indent on the inside of the thigh, and the headsculpt looks very off to me. Not much Bale in the face, and the cowl is way too exaggerated in its contours

i actually see more baleness then on any hot toys sculpts. :p

Despite being somewhat stylized, it still is pretty cool...
I do have one of their TDK statues, but I'll most likely pass on this guy in favor of the HT TDKR line...

I'm not too fussed about the Bale likeness (or lack thereof) I do like the fact that it comes with two weapons and the base is cool as well. I reckon I'll definitely pick this up :yess:

I like this, but it has issues like you've all mentioned. I will pick it up depending on price! Anyone have any idea what the price will be roughly? I thought it was smaller than 1:6 so that's cool.

NOOOOO! I've been SPOILED! Why didn't you warn me??? Now I know Batman uses a paddle gun in the film, likely for the kayaking sequence!

wish they did another batman from the comics and not the movies instead. not planning for this one.

will probably pick this up down the line IF koto has resolved their oil leak as well (same as HT). Unless I may be wrong in thinking that they didn't change the material on the previous batman koto versions. I've had the ones with the batsignal base and sold it when this goo / oil appeared on the insides of the cape

Back