All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteskywalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have created this thread for the same purpose as my Ash tread. Just like the title says to discuss all things Freddy especially any 1/6 versions of him.

Feel free to post pictures of your custom Freddy’s or even any tips on upgrading sideshow versions and so on.

Hi Pete, youv'e already seen this, but heres my silentsurfer dream warriors freddy custom.

Thanks man, i dont know what happened to the pic though, i have somehow cut the top off the pic? lol But yes im so happy to have it, and looking at his work now, i dont know what he could do! Its out of this world! But ill be sending the heads to you soon mate, just been busy with my final weeks of uni.

SS's version really is a masterpiece. It inspired me to finish my own custom last year, basically trying to come as close as possible to his version.

IMG_2778_2_small.jpg

IMG_2845_2_small.jpg

IMG_8604_3_small.png

Here's mine. It's one of my favorite pieces in my collection. It's probably the most recent one SilentSufer has done. I supplied him with all the parts, and he worked his magic. Incredible.

Wow some awesome Freddy’s on here already.
Just a heads up guys as good Freddy sweaters are hard to come by. Moe is offering his sweaters temporarily for $69 Inc shipping. This sale ends 5/20/2012 (20/05/2012 if u live in the UK lol) so please pm him if you’re interested.

Thanks man, i dont know what happened to the pic though, i have somehow cut the top off the pic? lol But yes im so happy to have it, and looking at his work now, i dont know what he could do! Its out of this world! But ill be sending the heads to you soon mate, just been busy with my final weeks of uni.

I know its hard to improve on perfection :lol

No problem Adam lots of people I know are busy with exams currently so I understand. Just pm me when there sent.

Cant wait to get back to painting more horror heads :rock

Thanks Pete, i cant wait for you 2 work your magic on them either, they are going to look amazing, i've just seen some of your even more recent stuff! They look out of this world mate! Im so excited to get them to you lol

Thanks man :hi5:

Cant wait to get my hands on that Jason :lol

Thanks Pete, i cant wait for you 2 work your magic on them either, they are going to look amazing, i've just seen some of your even more recent stuff! They look out of this world mate! Im so excited to get them to you lol

Back