Most Needed Avengers-Related Hot Toys figure(s) now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most Needed Hot Toys Avengers-Related Figure(s)?

• Pepper Potts

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Volstagg, Hogun, Fandral

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Sif

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Heimdall

Votes: 33 19.5%
  • Justin Hammer

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Hammer Droids

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Peggy Carter

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Hydra Soldier

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Maria Hill

Votes: 35 20.7%
  • Agent Phil Coulson

Votes: 83 49.1%

• Total voters

JonWes

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, post-Avengers, what is your most-needed figure from Iron Man 1,2, Cap, Thor and Avengers?

Can't believe I was the first to vote for the Warriors 3 triple pack boxxed special mortgage your kidney edition. :exactly:

But I would want them, Heimdall and Sif.

Damn, that's tough!

I voted for Maria Hill :drool but I'd shell out for the Warriors 3, Sif, Heimdall or Coulson without a second thought, and I'd probably go for a Pepper too. And I've already stated an interest in a
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd love to see HT start doing cheaper 'army builder' figures like the Hammeroids or Hydra Soldiers too, maybe if the fuller line up from the Avengers is a success they will.

I don't, but I am glad he changed his avatar. Tha last one creeped me out a little too much. This one creeps me out, just not as much. :rotfl

I don't, but I am glad he changed his avatar. Tha last one creeped me out a little too much. This one creeps me out, just not as much. :rotfl

:exactly: though i liked the other one better :lol
suits my impression of him

in other news,
We need an agent coulson! all those One Shots of him were impressive

hmm out all of the choices above, i might have to go with coulson figure, including in his accessories could well be

Spoiler Spoiler:

a hand gun and his sunglasses

Back