Triforce Batman: Arkham City products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hell yeah! First Hot Toys, now this? God, this year really is shaping up nicely for the Bat-fans! :rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCq17BdUYo0[/ame]

large.jpg

tri_batarang.jpg

tri_riddler1.jpg

Screen-Shot-2012-04-08-at-4.26.52-PM.png

I have no clue, I only know that that Batarang looks awesome. I wonder if it folds or not? Also, they said that these are the first of the Arkham City products, so I'm curious as to what else they have planned. REC? Utility Belt? Grappling gun?etc.? Jeeze louise, it seems that every day I'm making a new discovery that leads me even further toward being broke.

Aw this is awesome! Im probs gonna end up getting the riddler question mark, and the batarang. Not sure about Bats arm yet, gotta see the price

Not sure, however, I do have an update on these:

Riddler Trophy Limited Ed. of 440-$350

Batman Gauntlet/Glove w/ Removable Batarang-$750

Can someone just dig my grave already? 2012 is growing too expensive for me to handle.

Nope, for a Batarang, a glove, a gauntlet, a hand, and a fancy shmancy stage for it with lots of pretty lights!:lol

Can someone just dig my grave already? 2012 is growing too expensive for me to handle.

:eek WHAT!?? That is insane! I was thinking no more then around 3, mabes 4 tops for bats arm, but $750!? :slap:cuckoo: Talk about losing interest :gah:

Yea the base, the worst part. This company is going nowhere as quickly as you can file for chapter 11.

For $750, they better be cutting off Kevin Conroy's hands and putting them in the gloves.

Yeah, that base, while impressive, seems to be adding a lot to the cost, but last time I checked, people weren't buying these thing for the bases.

These prices are bat _____ insane. it looks like the guy in the pic holding the baterang just saw the price. I mean for these prices the batman arm better wash my dishes and do my laundry. I admit the riddler trophy is a good idea but they should have just made high end statues of popular characters like harley quinn for eg.

They're definitely smoking something with these prices. Their gears stuff is pretty good quality but still don't warrant the prices their asking for.

Any update on Death's scythe?

I wanted both, until i saw the price :slap

Damn, they look great but not THAT great :(

Triforce are really bad for pricing their gear. They don't use the best material either, their Mass Effect avenger rifle was made from Polystone! So lord knows what they made the Batarang out of, something equally breakable no doubt.

Back