Next Stern Pinball machine comic based X-Men! Then Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pins79

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I know many people here are both hardcore Marvel fanatics and collect things other than just statues. I'm one of those people and want to let you guys know that it appears the next pinball machine that will be released from Stern will be based on Xmen comics!!! Super excited about this.

Like many people on here, I grew up with arcade machines, but over time I transitioned to pinball machines both because they cannot be emulated by a computer, and because they are wonderful works of art and design.

Pinball is one of the few collectible things that can be both admired for its artistic elements and can also be enjoyed/played. Sorta like collecting cars, guns, etc. Which is different from things like comic books, statues, coins, stamps, sports memorabilia that can really only be admired/displayed.

Anyway, for those of you who care and are interested, pictures are not out yet, but there will be a limited edition (usually only 500 made) run as well as a larger regular production run. Preorder to happen in the next week or so...but these things are expensive so time to save up!

At some point, Stern will also be releasing The Avengers. Xmen! Hell yeah!

There is a ¨pro´model and a Limited Edition model. Preorder prices for pro is around $4500 and about $2K more for the limited edition model (either Wolverine or Magneto version). Many people are actually liking the artwork of the pro model better...but it comes with a couple of missing features and perks than the LE model.

Pinball machines are $6500? Huh...for some reason I thought they were much lower than that.

Ouch, my wallet just self destructed! That deaf, dumb and blind kid sure can play.

Back