My collection revisited

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Updated pics. Still waiting on Vader bust to go with Code 3 Tie fighter. Also waiting on Sith Anakin/Vader, Biker Scout bust, Gentle Giant Luke on Taun Taun and a couple other odds and ends that should be here any day.

I actually forgot I even owned the Pupet Master dolls from Full Moon. I came accross them tonight and decided I had a nice little spot for them and finally took them out of the boxes after several years.

Last edited:
More....forgot to take pics of life sized Yoda and my Optimus and Megatron Hard Hero statues, but still have them too.

Last edited:
Prime and Megatron, I had to show off my "baby" too LOL. ( sold the red one )

gambit said:
I especially love that cinema room with Lightsabers, nice set up really

BTW, don't you have any dust problem with these much LOTR statues busts?

Thanks. A little dust yes, but for some reason my basement is the LEAST dusty area in my house so not that much of a problem.

Also, the sabers are in the same room as the rest of the stuff. They are just on the back wall opposite the PF's on the big screen.

Gruson said:
Nice pics.

Please fold down Han's collar though.

;)

You know, I never noticed that I forgot to do that until you just mentioned it. It's going to bug me until I do it now LOL.

you're crazy placing Sauron on that fragile glass table :google ....:lol Awesome collection. So...what's you gonna do with the GG Boba when the SS Fett Man arrives??

student_toe5 said:
you're crazy placing Sauron on that fragile glass table :google ....:lol Awesome collection. So...what's you gonna do with the GG Boba when the SS Fett Man arrives??

The glass on that little table is thick enough to hold Sauron. I plan to keep GG Fett right where he is when the SS PF Fett arrives. I really like both the SS PF line and the GG line although the SS PF's are my favorite for sure.

carbo-fation said:
They look really nice! I am still debating whether I should get them or not!

I debated it too since before they came out. I am VERY happy I broke down and got them even though I paid more than I would have if I preordered. I do have Chopper on preorder though.

These things are really nice. If you're a fan at all, you won't be let down.

Very nice collection and whats funny is just how giant a TV must be to accomodate that many PFs!!! I long for the day when I have a basement that I can call my own :monkey2

A few new editions and moved a few things around. Mace 12" and Luminara and Obi Wan CW Maquette's are due this week too.

Awesome collection, Kit! I see that you have plenty of space for more SW GG busts!

Damn, the Sidious bust looks great! I wish I had ordered this before it was sold out everywhere!:monkey2 :monkey2

Last edited:
Back