Foreign Movie thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dino76m

Super Freak
Reaction score
i couldn't find a thread to discuss foreign movies, i like to watch all kind of genres from different languages,
i suppose a lot of collectors ,like me ( from India) are non Us residents too, so i would like everyone to suggest some movies in their local languages worth watching..
i recently watched a korean movie , The Man from no where , thought it kicked ass, any similar recommendations, like Donnie yens flashpoint, SPL

Yeah way to many to list but if I had to pick one I would say.....

I Saw The Devil

:wink1:

i saw the devil was good, a lot of korean movies have suprised me, films like anitique, 200 pounds beauty, train man, were all pleasantly good movies,

Any specic genre? In world cinema, don't really get to know the good stuff unless it gets popular or win award(s) or someone recommends. Personally, I really like French and Spanish movies. Too many to list, few of them (in case you haven't watched them yet):

large_SCC_DELICATESSEN_2D_BR_I-1.jpg
micmacs-a-tire-larigot-poster-1.jpg
un_prophete_ver5.jpg
108-a-A-Very-Long-Engagemen.jpg
289540285X01LZZZZZZZ.jpg
cog-poster.jpg
el-secreto-de-sus-ojos.jpg
Amores_perros-783064945-large.jpg
poster.jpg
00028231_waltz_with_bashir.jpg

Worthy mentions from films I've watched on Netflix recently:

The Paramedic
Below Zero
Sputnik
The Decline

Planning to watch Red Dot this week.

I tried to watch that, was that dubbed over? I assumed it was a technical issue with the sound being out of sync (and terrible acting) so I gave up on it 10 minutes in.

I've only watched half of it on my lunch break yesterday. Yes it was dubbed, it's a Swedish film. It gets better, the beginning does feel very oddly acted.

IMDB comes up with no likely candidates for a psychological thriller named ''Alarm Call''.....if anyone was in any doubt that this a spam account^ :lol

It?s a good idea thou......

Must watch.

Shall we Dance ....Japanese version...they made an awful American version....do NOT watch that.

The Host

The Orphanage

Parasite

Das Boot

Grave of the Fireflies

Downfall

Pans Labyrinth

Let the right one in ...non American

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back