Whatever happened to Lost in Space figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the same company that was going to make a 1/6 Bell Jetpack for one of the figures? I remember getting really excited (as did a lot of people) because it would have meant we could finally kitbash a Thunderball Bond figure with jetpack (I even bought a spare HT Two face suit for it!).[/U]

Supposedly they are still on track to be released. The owner of the company, Sci Fi Metropolis, supposedly had some injuries that delayed everything for years (at least this according to their website).

They were also working on (and made) a 1/6 Space Pod and announced a 1/6 scale Robot, too. I would LOVE to have both of those.

Their website is: https://www.scifimetropolis.com

Sean

Huh. Well that explains a lot. Hope he's doing better.

I hope they still release some of the stuff they had planned. Been looking forward to that third wave of LIS figures for, well, years.

I too hope he's better, but someone ought to start a thread about how prone people in the 1/6 world are to serious injury. Sometimes it seems like working in the 1/6 world - especially if you're a customiser - is more dangerous then being Spinal Tap's drummer.

Back