Premium Format Lou Ferrigno - Incredible Hulk License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dammage7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Syco Consumer Products are proud to announce a new license acquisition with Lou Ferrigno, the famous Body Builder and Actor. This License includes Collectible Statues, Busts and Exclusives of Lou Ferrigno as the Incredible Hulk from the TV Series in the Late 70's. We will be looking to launch the first Premium Format Statue in the summer later this year.

Source

087.jpg

Thats cool news, and I hate to be hot toys whore, but this would make a great hot toys figure too. I think it would fit well with the classic super heros they have done like 78 reeves superman and 89 batman.

I usually enjoy watching his Hulk but I wouldn't want his Hulk statue. Maybe its a movie/tv vs comic mentality but oh well.

I think this is iconic. I would really like to see a Lou Ferrigno Hulk as well as a 70's Nicholas Hammond Spiderman or a 60's Adam West Batman.
I think that if they do it well it could be a really nice collectible.

I'd be down for a Hot Toys Ferrigno Hulk/Bixby Banner two-pack. Maybe not the best-looking Hulk, but certainly my favorite overall interpretation.

Thats cool news, and I hate to be hot toys whore, but this would make a great hot toys figure too. I think it would fit well with the classic super heros they have done like 78 reeves superman and 89 batman.

:exactly:
I have been sending emails to Hot Toys about this subject, and all what I get from replies is "keep an eye on our FB page!"

I don't have many Hot Toys figures. Only Blade, T-1000, Batman & Joker 89 and Superman (all are classic characters by iconic actors). So yes, add Lou the Hulk to the line.

:lol the easiest pass ever.

Really? I'd buy this just for the resale value alone. The amount that Hulk products skyrocket on the second hand market combined with the added fan appeal of Lou Ferrigno?

:cuckoo: not to buy.
Also, I was a huge fan of the show as a child, so... insta-buy.

Back