• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOTR Frodo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee, and Boromir Sideshow figures & Frodo loose parts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
LOTR Frodo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee, and Boromir Sideshow figures & Frodo loose parts!

Click the link below to go to my auctions:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/saintsfanmike1971/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Check out my auctions for loose SS Frodo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee, and Boromir figures!

Plus a list of many of the parts from a broken down Frodo including:
1.) Frodo's brown vest
2.) Frodo's brown pants
3.) Frodo's brown coat
4.) Frodo's cream white long-sleeved shirt
5.) Frodo's "Sting" sword with sheath - sword given to him by Bilbo that would light up blue in the movie when Orcs were nearby.
6.) Frodo's smoking pipe
7.) Frodo's green Elven hooded cloak
8.) Frodo's "Phial Of Galadriel" water bottle - that lighted up in the movie when Frodo was in trouble

The clothing would work great for a custom Merry or Pippin Hobbit figure! Thanks for looking! :wave

Re: LOTR Frodo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee, and Boromir Sideshow figures & Frodo loose pa

Sunday afternoon BuMP!

I'm getting some bids in now. Check them out if you're looking for Frodo, Sam or Boromir. Or if you need some Frodo parts. Thanks! :wave

Re: LOTR Frodo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee, and Boromir Sideshow figures & Frodo loose pa

About 10-11 hours left in my auctions! Please bid if you're interested in the 1/6 SS Frodo, Sam, or Boromir figures! Thanks! :wave

All three figures, and the spare parts I had are now SOLD! :yess:

Mods please "lock up" my thread now that everything has been sold.

Thank you! :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back