Hugh Jackman as Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How satisfied are you with Hugh Jackman's portrayal of Wolverine in the X-Men movies?

• 5 - Stars

Votes: 110 56.7%
  • 4 Stars

Votes: 57 29.4%
  • 3 Stars

Votes: 18 9.3%
  • 2 Stars

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 1 Star

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not happy with him because he was way too tall, 6'2'' and not muscular enough.

I know it's probably hard to find a 5'3'' 210 lb, good, actor but, I think the makers of the X-Men movies should have got someone a little closer to those dimensions. Hugh Jackman is tall and lean.

That was my thoughts on him at first when he was first cast for the first x-men movie, but he has grow on me and has done the role justice. It would be hard to see someone else take up the role now.

Know any five foot three muscle men that can act better than Jackman?

There is a reason Danny DeVito had the market on short guy parts.

IMO Hugh portrays Wolverine just fine. I can't think of anyone else that could fit the role.......(Waiting for someone to come along and say fassbender)...:lol

I remember a Wizard Magazine article from the '90s that suggested it should be Glenn Danzig :lol

Yea Danzig was up for it but scheduling conflicts put that to a end. Still he is taller 5'3". Would have been a interesting portrayal.

Dammit, I wish I had healing factor. First thing I would do when I got healing factor is set a car-bomb, sit in the car, and then blow myself up.

Umm. ok.

Damn it, I thought this was some kinda Premium Format announcement or something :lol

When you see that it's ChunkyZergling, it's most likely another poll :slap or another random question that has already been answered repeatedly or already has a dedicated thread for it.

I think Jackman does a fine job, if people are watching him in the movie a judging him on how he looks instead of how he acts then a lot more people who hate Keaton as Batman. But Keaton was an awesome Batman and Jackman is a great Wolverine. The only real issue I have is I would like to see Wolverine fight the way he should in the movies.

Hugh Jackman is Wolverine !

He loves that character, he respects him, he knows that his celebrity come from Wolverine. He played him since 2000 and will still play it in 2013, no others actors has played a superhero as long as Jackman.

Even if sometimes the story is not that good, just like Origins, he always saves the party by his acting game.

Hugh Jackman stole the show in First Class. :rock

Hugh Jackman as Wolverrine is fine. As far as him being too tall is just silly. Would you far have a short muscular man with no acting abilities for the part? :lol @Danzig for the Wolverine part. He is a musician not an actor. It would have been pretty funny though.

Are we grading on how he looks the part, how he acts the part, or both?

Looks: 2
Acting: 4
Both: 3

Back