Action Figure 1/6 Wolverine Days of Future Past "Movie Edition"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kheas

Super Freak
Reaction score
if there is a bright center of the universe, where
This is my custom "Days of Future Past" Wolverine. I built it with the concept of it being made into a movie as played by (who else?) Hugh Jackman!

The breakdown:

The head is a cast of the original Hot Toys painted by my good buddy BillyB.

I custom made the claws with a little cleanup from BillyB. (Since I have yet to buy a Dremmel tool...:slap)

The rest is kit bashed from various places. Jeans and boots from Newline Miniatures, Coat from VTS Explorer.

I plan to do the entire cover in "movie version" but it may take a while...

THANKS! I still have some tweaks with the gun belt and making gloved clawed hands. But for the most part its done. He's now one of my favorite on my collection.
I plan to do the entire cover treatment in "movie" style. I need to "cast" Kitty Pride. I want to use an actual actress's head sculpt so it has a "movie" feel. Thought about using the HT Alice head. Any suggestions on who should be my Kitty Pride?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Looks really cool, it'd be cool if you could somehow use some techniques to "age" him, so to speak, as he has the greys and such, but he still looks relatively young.

Looks really cool, it'd be cool if you could somehow use some techniques to "age" him, so to speak, as he has the greys and such, but he still looks relatively young.

Unfortunately I am no painter and BillyB is otherwise occupied at the moment. For now I think it will work well as of is. I do plan to make some clawed clover hands and replace the gun belt though. Then kitbash a Kitty Pride as a companion piece.

Looking cool, well done, though i'm seeing quite abit of comicbook Ra's al Ghul in the HS :lol

Ra%27s_al_Ghul_Body.jpg

It's up to the writers how much he does. Old man Logan, The Hooded Man, Days of Futures Past, Earth X, Wolverine the End and Here Comes Tomorrow. All diff future timelines and he ages diff in all of them.

Yeah it's all over the place. While stories like Old man Logan were awesome. I like to think he would "Level out " age wise at some point. Its kinda nice to think that Logan will be around for a long long time well after everyone else is gone.

Yeah it's all over the place. While stories like Old man Logan were awesome. I like to think he would "Level out " age wise at some point. Its kinda nice to think that Logan will be around for a long long time well after everyone else is gone.

Agreed, I like to think if he can't beat them in a fight he'll just out live them. :yess:

Great mod!! It needs a little "aging-paint job", though.

My Wolverine is coming soon. I bought it off of a collector here in my country. I was wondering if there are any custom X-men movie costume available, or can I just kitbash it with the old Marvel 12" X-men movie Wolverine figure?

Back