Hot Toys please make a General Zod!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nope sorry not official don't get butt-hurt.

I am making this thread as i have a theory HT sees these and gets ideas. I think the outcry for so long for a CR supes helped.

We need a Zod! Period! It will sell very well HT, and be a great companion to CR supes.

Let your voice be heard here! And for all you facebook kiddies take it there as well.

In an age of too many Iron Man and Batman figs, let's not forget the real cool characters that will live on forever!

(and throw in Black robe Jor-El while you're at it please):peace

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys General Zod?

I think the title of this thread should be modified. Made me think there was a teaser or something.

Yeah, 1/4. A 1/4 Reeve Superman should be made on principle alone, considering how a lot of folks argue that "1/4 should be reserved for iconic characters only." What's more iconic than Superman? And Christopher Reeve's Superman at that?

Zod is the only baddie they can make really. Lets face it, a Hackman Luthor is not really gonna sell. (or that guy from 4)

If Zod and Luthor were $150 each, I'd buy them for my Superman. Though, I sort of like my Reeve Superman as a standalone piece.

Same here, if I were to have anything to display him with, if I absolutely had to, it would probably be a Brando as Jor-El.

Same here, if I were to have anything to display him with, if I absolutely had to, it would probably be a Brando as Jor-El.

Black robe Jor-El and Zod right there.

Make it happen HT!

images

No Zod, as awesome as he was, those outfits are too damn tacky. That'd be like lining my stylish shelves with polyester. :yuck

I would buy a Zod in a heartbeat. Non and Ursa as well. Don't do the 1/4 scale stuff but bring on the 1/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back