Hot Toys- 1/6 Avengers Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted on Hot Toys facebook!

546199_10150672625917344_58690437343_9528382_1694738922_n.jpg

With great expectation, the hottest movie in town - The Avengers is coming next week! Many thanks for the likes of the Captain America collectible that we announced yesterday!

Following Captain America is another key character – Thor! The newly developed Thor collectible with muscular body and accurate proportion will be coming very soon!
Fans, please await our surprise!

:panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Thor!

Surprised to see him so soon. They are really pumping these out now! I wonder if he'll come with the sleevless option too? Hopefully they reveal him quicker than they did Cap.

I'm thinking Black Widow will be next now, then Iron Man, and close with Hulk. Unless they add Hill. At TRU they had big Avengers banners there and she was the 8th one, so they seem to be pushing her as a big character.

Surprised to see him so soon. They are really pumping these out now! I wonder if he'll come with the sleevless option too? Hopefully they reveal him quicker than they did Cap.

I'm thinking Black Widow will be next now, then Iron Man, and close with Hulk. Unless they add Hill. At TRU they had big Avengers banners there and she was the 8th one, so they seem to be pushing her as a big character.

I'd have hope for Coulson, I doubt that it matters much but with him being in the Marvel one shots, we could see him in more of the background.

Re: Hot Toys Avengers Thor!

Doesn't hurt to own 2 Thors. Just hope it's not insanely ^$$$

That's what I've decided to. Although it'll be very similar to the first Thor, I'll pretty ____ enough to want THE Avengers movie version of Thor to go with the rest of the Avengers versions.

Never picked up the first release so maybe I will get this one. Never liked the head on the first one and that hair seem.

^

I don't think Thor wears his helmet in the Avengers movie. So the hair will probably look better on this figure.

Hopefully he'll have more of a determined look this time.

Kinda wanted Iron Man next.... but I'll get this as I didn't get the first release.

Hmmmm, think they'll announce everything by two weeks or three? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back