my detolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgieboy26

Super Freak
Reaction score
just got my detolf, can start displaying my customs,n,stuff....

P1010001-4.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010003-2.jpg

P1010005-2.jpg

P1010002-3.jpg

P1010005-2.jpg

cheers, wish I had your shelves sarvesh,...... and the room for them. lol

Glad you like my shelves bud. This hobby is a slow and steady process and I still remember the time when I had no shelves at all to display my collection. Kept thinking of new ideas and practical ways to make space and design a display accordingly. So my friend keep your passion high and let new ideas flow through your mind. You will be surprised and satisfied with the end result no matter how long it takes. Cheers :)

Glad you like my shelves bud. This hobby is a slow and steady process and I still remember the time when I had no shelves at all to display my collection. Kept thinking of new ideas and practical ways to make space and design a display accordingly. So my friend keep your passion high and let new ideas flow through your mind. You will be surprised and satisfied with the end result no matter how long it takes. Cheers :)

I know what you mean SARVESH , its just the damn space I need, I have LOTS and LOTS more figures in my loft, but no room to build units, will have to wait and win a lottery or such..and buy a bigger house, ...lol...on the other hand, my youngest son needs to get married and move out, (high hopes, but not holding my breath)..then I can use his room, I have lots of ideas for that

I know what you mean SARVESH , its just the damn space I need, I have LOTS and LOTS more figures in my loft, but no room to build units, will have to wait and win a lottery or such..and buy a bigger house, ...lol...on the other hand, my youngest son needs to get married and move out, (high hopes, but not holding my breath)..then I can use his room, I have lots of ideas for that

All the very best with everything bud. :duff

Sweet customs mate. And right now I am having a similar situation as I don't have space or shelves to display my Hot Toys collection. And as a result I have to stop myself from getting more Hot Toys or any other 1/6th customs. Will need to figure out something soon.

Back