• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: King Leonidas, Blade, Ghost Rider and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanShouXMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I'm going to try and move on from this hobby and keep a very focused collection. So I'm going to try and get rid of some figures that stray from my new focus. All prices include shipping. Because I'm trying to sell these as cheap as I can I will NOT be taking any offers at the moment.

Prices are assuming you will pay with PayPal GIFT. If you are not please add 3.5% to price to pay by PayPal payment. First to pay for the figure(s) gets the figures. Sorry too many people tend to back out at the last min.

US BUYERS ONLY PLEASE.

Superman Returns: Superman (NOT 2 in 1) complete ($200 shipped)
f0f4e088.jpg

b3815a16.jpg

Enterbay Way of the Dragon ($285 shipped)
Box has some wear on it.
0da68fd4.jpg

9653eadf.jpg

89eef9e4.jpg

41172a60.jpg

Hot Toys OC Batman ($285 shipped)
Pegs have been moved tomthe right spot and it comes with original cape.
cf79af02.jpg

34d76e17.jpg

Hot Toys Prince Dastan ($185 shipped)
4cca498d.jpg

959a8746.jpg

Red Ninja ($200 or best offer) Box included

WILL TRADE FOR:
Inflames Metal Boss body armor
Inflames Metal Boss leg armor
Batman Ex Bruce Wayne head
SS Zartan hood
NECA FULL SET OF TMNT (preferably with diorama)

Last edited:
Id be interested in knowing what you did to that Snake Eyes. He looks great.

Snake Eyes is still a work in progress. I just put him in a MGS body suit with his original pants on top. Added Thor gauntlets and arm bands on him. Still got a few mods to do. Thanks for the nice comment.

Did you get my pm mate?

Yes I did. I'm gonna do it tonight when I get home.

I actually did respond to you YT74. I said it was pending. And if it became available I'd let you know.

I'm sorry. I had a lot of pms I over looked it by accident.

Apparently I missed a few pms and I apologize for that. If I don't get back to you please PM me again. I'm not trying to be rude. I work full time and go to school full time including Saturdays. Im out from 630am to 11 at night so I don't get to address all my PMs. I'm not trying to make excuses but like all of us here this is a hobby and doesn't occupy all my time.

So if I don't respond I'm not trying to ignore you I simply missed your pm.

Last edited:
No worries and no hard feelings. I've just wanted to get a Leonidas at a reasonable price and it is very difficult. Best of luck with your other sales.

I'm sorry. The guy who's buying it pmed me same day I listed. I just have to get shipping quote. If that falls throughputs next on the list.

Back