All X-23 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am sorry, but I'm making a new thread. I tried typing in X-23, X23 yada, yada. NOTHING. The search engine sucks on this.

It can happily be merged if someone else knows how to find an X-23 thread if it exists.

I wanted to have a thread for her because so many of us love X-23. There are a handful of statues out there and it's nice seeing pics and video of them to get a better idea of which we would like to have.

I know the most desired X-23 is the Sideshow one. Not for me. I like it okay, but the cartoon face and the boots are two parts I don't like. Jenn however, loves it!

We ordered the latest from Bowen (non X-Force) and it will be here on Thursday. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it but I sat through a terribly boring review on youtube (the guy LOVED focusing on the box :cuckoo:) and it got me much more excited about the piece.

If anyone has this, or any other X-23 statue, would you share? Maybe give the rest of us ideas on other pieces we could go on the hunt for, that are worth the buy.

X-23 has gotten more love than i realised...

Sideshow Comiquette
Sideshow Dio with Deathstrike
Kotobukiya Bishoujo
Kotobukia Fine Arts Statue
Bowen X-Force
Bowen Non-X-Force

i'd like a new Sidehow 1/4 Comiquette of her -force or New X-men outifts

Last edited:
I snagged this from the person on youtubes video. I love the face. LOVE it.

x23.jpg

I also would love to see a statue made of this cover. i think the Bishoujo is supposed to be similar to this cover, but i like the black & white stripped shirt :) Plus its the iconic #1 cover of x-23.
1265145-15_x23_1_large.jpg

i'd love a casual comiquette like this by Sideshow, too few characters (if any) have been in a casual outfit :(

Found this:

X23_statue_benjamin_13.jpg

Which was taken from this:

x232.jpg

Do you guys know if this one is a custom, always thought this was cool:

X-23Cleary.jpg

Not sure they can top the comiquette, but would love to see them try :)

Wow I never saw the comiquette. I was out of the game when it released. How hard is it to track down the Sideshow version at a decent price?

X-23 was my first SS Comiquette. Also have the Koto X-Force and Bishijo. Want to get the Bowen one at some point. I already regret not getting the X-Force Dio when it had been in stock for months.

Back