New Spike? Okay, which one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Spike variant would you prefer?

• William

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Randy

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • First Slayer (Boxer Rebellion)

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Nazi

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
As brought up in another thread - a lot of people missed out on human Spike and want a new one (one that isn't punk Spike). So who shall it be?

1)William
Spike_william.jpg

2)Randy

spike_randy.jpg

3) Boxer Rebellion
Spike_boxer.jpg

4) Nazi
spike_nazi.JPG

Last edited:
I saw a Custom Nazi Spike at the con and it looked good. I wanted to buy it but I didn't have enough. :monkey2 kees-sash.

Definitely Nazi Spike.

William is boring, Randy I don't even remember and Boxer Rebellion would only be cool if you had the other three to go with him.

Actually, I guess a Boxer Rebellion version would be cool to display with my Subway Spike as a slayer killer display, but I'd still prefer Nazi.

I picked the Boxer Rebellion Spike. He'd look great with Origin's Angel and then I'd like to see Dru and Darla for those episodes too! I wouldn't mind a "William" version either, after he 'd been bitten though so he can look a bit more tougher! I wouldn't want both of them though, just one.

And I wouldn't mind the other two either, especially Randy!

I thought Boxer Spike but who can pass up a William! Instead of having spike but in another outfit, I think it would make more sense to get him in his human form

student_toe5 said:
I saw a Custom Nazi Spike at the con and it looked good. I wanted to buy it but I didn't have enough. :monkey2 kees-sash.

Oh I'd be interested in seeing that. I don't suppose you have a photo of it do you?

I voted Boxer rebelion Spike. Much as I adore William, I'd love to see this later version of Spike made, which as I said in my other post could lead onto other memebers of the 'Fanged four' being made that were seen in that episode.

If nothing else he looked so dashing in that, what with the tied back hair and 'proto duster' on.

sueworld said:
Oh I'd be interested in seeing that. I don't suppose you have a photo of it do you?

:banghead Sorry, I didn't take any picture. What the guy did was put a Vampyre Spike head on a Nazi officer body.

I chose William because I've been wanting him forever. However, a Boxer Rebellion Spike, with Dru, Darla and Angel would be the ultimate Buffy items for me. A Nazi Spike would be an awesome variant, and Randy Giles Spike would be the funniest figure ever! Bring the four of them, I'd buy them without hesitation :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You know, I have all three Spikes from SS and am trying REALLY hard not to get the PF, but if they made a Randy Giles I'd probably have to get it just on principle. One of the funniest episodes ever.

I could pass up on natzi spike,boxer rebellion would be cool but we would have to have the other 3 or at least dru from that episode.

Randy is funny but I dont think he'd make a good figure.
William is boring but I would have him, unless we got more boxer rebellion figures then I would have boxer rebellion spike.

I think though they should just realese a new spike with duster from Angel.

I think Randy Giles Spike would sell best. It has a normal head sculpt (like the original human faced Spike), so folks could swap out the clothes with Vamp Spike and get a normal Spike. The Randy Giles clothes on Vamp Spike would be hilarious.

Tabula Rasa is one of my favorite Season 6 episodes after OMWF!

Since none of the above wasn't an option, I went with William. At least he'll fit in with Liam. Although I love the character, I have all three Spikes and don't really want another one in place of a character that hasn't been done.

don't really want another one in place of a character that hasn't been done.

That's not the issue. Spike and Buffy sell - if a Spike variant is the ONLY way to get another figure from Buffiverse then I'd elect for a Spike variant. It's not like they'll do a Spike INSTEAD of Tara or Anya.

I had to vote for Boxer rebellion Spike. I don't think that there was too much difference between this version and his William the poet version, so I figured I would pick the scene that I thought was cooler. I loved the "why we fight" episode of Angel, and Nazi Spike would be cool. He and Nazi Kroenen could goosestep down my shelves together. Randy Giles could be neat, but I think this was such a one-off moment that it makes it easy to pick something else.

Darklord Dave said:
That's not the issue. Spike and Buffy sell - if a Spike variant is the ONLY way to get another figure from Buffiverse then I'd elect for a Spike variant.

I concede that Spike (and Buffy) are popular characters but both Subway Spike (3000 ES) and Vampire Spike (6000 ES) are still available. When I see that, it makes me nervous about this line. Although I probably shouldn't be since Brant said we have nothing to worry about.

It's not like they'll do a Spike INSTEAD of Tara or Anya.

I hope you're right. But I take nothing for granted after the SSW LOTR Line ended without a Faramir (and Denethor) in any form with multiples of Aragorn produced. I'll tell you it was a relief to finally get Giles.

Back