SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aether

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this awesomeness???

attachment.php

:panic: these need to come out NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i can find is this picture and before today i didnt know it even exsisted!

i can not find any more info on these - can anyone else???

Kinda the same type of pic, but I found this.

GooKeMon1331099870.jpeg

This is sweet because I think there is a chance that a bunch of characters will get made for this line. I mean, how many SHF Dragonball figures are there? Seven? Oh man, the thought that Rock Lee might actually get a nice figure is exciting :D

Edit: After a bit of research, it seems like this isn't exactly a new announcement. I think these might have been shown last year. How did I not know about this? :slap

Last edited:
good find on the other picture lawrence.

yeah from what i gather this is from around december 2011?? i dont know how i missed it either :thud:

i cant believe there are only 2 pics of these though?....

i wish they would just have skipped the Figuarts Zero statues and just release the SHF instead.

i need to know more about the Naruto SHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pray:

Yeah, I would rather SH Figuarts than Figuarts Zero. If this is last years news, why can't I find any more pics on google :thud:
Anybody know if SH have made or are planning on making One Piece figures as well?
I don't really watch One Piece, & I'm not an expert on the characters, but I remember wanting the SH Figuarts Luffy. Already released I think, & if I'm not mistaken, I remember reading that they didn't sell well :dunno Could be wrong.

shf+luffy+review.jpg

If it's true that the One Piece SH Figuarts didn't sell well, then maybe it's because their fans (like you) don't know they exist :lol

even i know about the Luffy figure and ive never seen one piece! :)

i think Tamashi nations are being sly about the Naruto figures because of the Figuarts Zero line. i mean how many people would bypass those if they knew the articulated figures were coming!

articulation owns statues, especially when it comes to something like naruto with loads of action poses possible. the zero figure of naruto is cool even if the pose is a little awkward but to me it doesnt go with the sasuke one so - meh....

hopefully we'll hear SOMETHING soon

I gave One Piece a try, but didn't get into it. Another reason I didn't continue watching, was because they were like 1000 episodes :)lol) into it already. Forget that :lol

Read the manga. Always the better choice.:lecture

I did some research on the SH Figuarts figures and a total 4 figures have been released so far: Luffy, Nami, Sanji and Ace. I hope they release more characters, especially Zorro.

did anyone pickup the toynami naruto figures??

i have sage mode and some normal ones plus ____shi... ive been waiting for the series 2 which includes Sasuke but they have not come out after about 16 months of waiting. i emailed them a while back and they said they were still coming out but that was before the end of last year, so.......??????????

i was just thinking that maybe these figuarts figures are why they have stalled, maybe toynami can not get the licensing through because bandai will be doing these instead? -hopefully!!

Read the manga. Always the better choice.:lecture

I did some research on the SH Figuarts figures and a total 4 figures have been released so far: Luffy, Nami, Sanji and Ace. I hope they release more characters, especially Zorro.

Dont bother, as it's most likely that they are dropping the SH Figuarts line for one piece, and continue only the Fguarts Zero line for it.

as the SH Figuarts for OP have been a huge flop and shelf warmer, despite the huge discounts for it.

did anyone pickup the toynami naruto figures??

i have sage mode and some normal ones plus ____shi... ive been waiting for the series 2 which includes Sasuke but they have not come out after about 16 months of waiting. i emailed them a while back and they said they were still coming out but that was before the end of last year, so.......??????????

i was just thinking that maybe these figuarts figures are why they have stalled, maybe toynami can not get the licensing through because bandai will be doing these instead? -hopefully!!

I gave up on those fools long ago. They are a terrible toy company and take forever to release basic figures. They always delay. Thank goodness for medicom. Im so done with collecting from them.

I gave up on those fools long ago. They are a terrible toy company and take forever to release basic figures. They always delay. Thank goodness for medicom. Im so done with collecting from them.

yeah they are taking the P with how long it has been from one series to the next. they should have just released sasuke in wave 1.

Back